56.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-08-2011, 05:19 PM
How I made 55,198$ in 3 days[Paypal proof] WHITEHAT - and how people get scammed
Want to know how I made 245,902.75 EUR in my Paypal account and how I got 55,194$ in 3 days, 18,398/day???

You think I'm joking??? Here is the PROOF, here is the Paypal Screenshot of my account:
[Image: fake2.jpg]

go to http://>>>[[[Reported by Members as URL Shortener! Post the actual link!]]]<<</kczW4f for full-size screenshot

If you buy my WSO, i'll show you how to do it... Just pay me $49 and I'll guarantee you that you'll make even more than $$,$$$.

Buy now!!! Hurry, 5 copies left, 1240 already sold.
---------------------------------------------------------

Oh man, thinking of how many noobs will buy this even if the sales message is a crap made in 5 minutes. Why 5 minutes? I'll tell you why, because it took me 4 minutes to fake the paypal earnings and NOBODY can tell me that this is FAKED. I haven't use any photoshop or image editing software who may leave traces, everything was made from the browser in 4 minutes...so in 4 minutes I earned 55,198$ and I made 245,902.75 EUR in my account.

WHY I posted this thread here??? Because most of the noobs fall for Paypal screenshot PROOFs(and because of recent events with Art's $497 fake method). Art is one of the guys who faked Paypal screenshots and "unfortunately" he got caught because he didn't know this method and I'm glad i didn't revealed early.

BUT I want you all know that if you want to buy a book or WSO, DON't take Paypal screenshots as PROOFs, they can be faked extremely easy...later, after you buy the shit and is not working, they will tell you that you made something wrong or you didn't follow the steps properly.

SO DON'T FALL FOR THIS SHIT, ASK A VIDEO PROOF at least (even so, if you are a bit creative you can fake it pretty good) or better, make sure that at least 5 people who bought the "method" before you are having real results (not 2-3 because they might be paid by the OP)
12-17-2011, 04:09 AM
RE: How I made 55,198$ in 3 days[Paypal proof] WHITEHAT - and how people get scammed
Iguess you're talking about me here ;)
just to clear things out.. yes the paypal screenshot was fake BUT NOT ALL THE WAY...

What I mean by that? I mean that I made money with my method but I wanted to make more desire so I poorly changed numbers on some of my paypal account. So to clarify it was like this.
I got payments like:

$17
$7
$497
$17
$17
$7
$497

and I changed the numbers to show that I made more money with that method. So it looked like this:

$17 -> $97
$7
$497
$17
$17 -> $497
$7
$497

I know I fucked up pritty big with this but whats important this method is working for real.

A trusted member o wf Midasman09 tried this method and he had great success with it..
He sold 4 $497 reports in one day. The twist he meade to this method was that instead of sending a seo report though email, he prited out the seo report and puted it in a binder.. so the customer was getting a seo report which saounded like it was written by a person no automaticaly generated and it was a physical product :)

So sorry for this big hussle.. The method works 4 real I know I should do it the proper way..

I refunded the money to most of the buyers even if they not sended a dispute in paypal.

I already learned my lesson.. got a new wf account and sell real, no faked, WORKING methods.
12-17-2011, 04:43 AM (This post was last modified: 12-17-2011 04:45 AM by Bimmer.)
RE: How I made 55,198$ in 3 days[Paypal proof] WHITEHAT - and how people get scammed
OK, so I notice that you feel guilty (and biiing!, you prove that), although this thread is not addressed to you (is just a copy+paste, you know?!). Thanks!
12-17-2011, 05:05 PM
This is a very good warning for people who are starting out.
12-18-2011, 08:07 AM
Well I just wanted to clear this out and just to add value to this thread I will say that. There is no need to buy wso at all. You just need common sense to figure this out and find those products for free on the web :)
Most of the wsos are rehashed content... methods are always the same.. only the way you do them is little diffrent.. In cpa you alway know that you need to get traffic. The way you get it is the main topic. The same comes to every method on cpa and aff methods. Only in offline and slef-help products you will find new ways to learn somethind :)
38.gif
02-08-2012, 11:50 AM
Proof image is fake2.jpg , i dont think i will buy it.
03-03-2012, 05:27 AM
Nice post, even i sold a fake laptop on ebay, but i refunded the buyer!
08-11-2012, 05:32 PM
RE:
WTF there is no ...
01-13-2013, 05:10 AM
RE:
Thanks for this share
01-13-2013, 04:03 PM
RE:
hey danroo, are you a human or a bot?

Looks like your going to fast man.

You just keep on posting on Tutorial Section.
18.gif

13.gif