54.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-26-2017, 07:05 AM
How I Scaled my Traffic with Outbrain 271% Per Day
Hey Guys,

Been a while since I posted something useful. But I did this write up for you guys about how I scaled my native advertising traffic with Outbrain.

These tips will probably also help with revcontent, content.ad, taboola, etc... But I explain why I personally chose outbrain. If you have more questions feel free to ask.

I don't go so much into monetization as much as I do just scaling traffic. But to give you guys an idea I did over $70k revenue in one month where the previous month I did about $2000 revenue. You can see the drastic scaling and I am still going hard.

I will be making updates and modifications as time progresses so that's why I am keeping it in a google doc:
https://{{{Blocked by Omni Potens, - GB ...sp=sharing
73cash killz
01-26-2017, 07:59 AM
RE: How I Scaled my Traffic with Outbrain 271% Per Day
Thanks for the share and reps added.

I found it interesting and useful to read.

You didn't mention the website which gave you the ad spent money.

I know about Outbrain but I have never used it as a traffic source.

I do see their ads everything.
I will be following the updates.
01-26-2017, 09:22 AM
Is Outbrain traffic adsense safe?
01-26-2017, 04:11 PM
Thanks, reading it now
01-26-2017, 07:10 PM
Thanks for taking the time to write it all up. I'll certainly be reading through this. Rep +5 to you.
35.gif
01-27-2017, 10:33 AM
@online, yea outbrain and all native traffic is adsense safe. Just depends on your content. If your content is adsense safe then you will be A-OK with sending traffic via outbrain. I find that rpms on outbrain traffic are actually higher quality and adsense seems to favor it a bit more than other native networks.

Outbrain is more conservative. One thing i should mention because of insider information I have gotten is that they are moving away from "clickbait" sites so if you are thinking of starting one i would use either content.ad, advertise.com, or revcontent. Or choose a niche that is really brand focused like travel, politics, etc...

Also, as a prerequisite for sending traffic from outbrain you will be required to host their widget on your site. I will be sharing a tactic for people who dont want to host advertisements on their site that they can hide the outbrain widget for any other traffic sources and only show them for traffic coming specifically from outbrain.

Will be updating the doc soon with all the above in more detail.

Thanks guys for the positive feedback so far!
01-27-2017, 10:39 AM (This post was last modified: 01-27-2017 10:40 AM by Skillz.)
@actionguy
What do you mean by:
(01-26-2017 07:59 AM)actionguy Wrote:  
You didn't mention the website which gave you the ad spent money.

do you mean which sites provided the traffic? outbrain partners with a ton of different sites, they randomly push content to their entire network. There are ways to target specific publishers it just will depend on your niche and performance of your ads on each. That is a little more advanced optimization. I can maybe add that in.

Or are you asking what my site was that I was pushing traffic to? I would prefer not to divulge that info. I cant think of a reason that it would hurt me if I did, but in the event that I am forgetting about something I would just not like to specify. Hope you understand ;).

Niche wise it's kind of a just general viral site with split up categories but i am going to be moving it into a more specific niche site wide. Seems like the direction that the whole industry is pushing. As well as raising page views, the more related the content is the more avg page view will go up.
73cash killz
01-27-2017, 04:59 PM (This post was last modified: 01-27-2017 04:59 PM by actionguy.)
Quote:They gave me $100k credit line for a small percentage interest. I have no business credit mind you. Absolutely 0. Since I only needed to cover my cost for the NET period that the ad networks paid out it was and is a perfect solution, they go off of accounts receivable. This means you have to have proof of revenue and the money is just pending. For me because I had pending ad revenue they allowed me to take out a loan. They loan within 24 hours too which is insane.

@Skillz, was that a local loan business?
01-27-2017, 09:57 PM
Hi Skillz

Thanks for the Doc, that was a great and detailed read, +5repped
01-30-2017, 07:10 AM
o.m.g, OP!
Zillion blessings to u and urs for caring and sharing!
Since none REP left in my today's quote...

This is so incredibly useful, that u put urself at risk
get ripped off with another WSO...
Please protect ur Autorship, buddy!

Cool
66.gif

43.gif