24.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-13-2015, 03:08 PM
RE: How I Made Over $10k From Udemy With This LAZY Method
That's a good share :) Added Rep+
07-13-2015, 04:09 PM
Thank you for the valueable information!
10-07-2015, 09:37 PM
you have really inspired me. I have publish my course but it is only 50 mins long. I am adding more content for the next few days to make it at least 90 mins
10-22-2015, 06:16 PM
Could you share a free coupon for your course on how to do this ??
02-04-2016, 05:41 PM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2016 05:41 PM by alekxis88.)
This is really good folks, thanks for the share :-)
10.gif
02-06-2016, 03:46 PM
Epic Idea...Thanks for this valueable share...
02-29-2016, 12:02 AM
Interesting idea, but i notice you have some courses for $9 and some for $199 or $299.....

How do you price them? You have a lot.
And in your OP, you said $100 a month - that's not a lot unlessyou meant $1000 a month?
04-13-2016, 04:26 AM (This post was last modified: 04-13-2016 04:27 AM by We Go.)
your course has gone AWOL ??? Mad Slap

We are sorry but the content for this course has been removed
04-24-2016, 09:38 AM
bookmarked
06-06-2016, 08:40 PM
(06-29-2015 03:17 AM)freshdaddy Wrote:  
[Image: Udemy10kproof.jpg]

Recently I crossed the $10k earnings mark for my Udemy account, and what might be surprising to most people is that I did it by pretty much not being original at all and with almost zero of my own marketing.

So, what tools did I use and how did I do it?

Udemy - obviously you need to sign up for a free account

After you do that you don't really need any special tools other than a microphone, a computer and some sort of screen recording software. These are the resources I use.

EQUIPMENT
Blue Yeti USB Mic
15" MacBook Pro
Logitech HD Pro C920 Webcam

SCREEN RECORDING SOLUTIONS
Camtasia - for Mac or PC
ScreenFlow - for Mac (what I use)

Now, for the content, there are literally dozens of resources out there. You do NOT have to be original to make money, always remember that. Now, you don't want to be a copy cat or a thief, but most of the content that is available for sale online or offline is not in any way original, but it is unique. So, I don't have any idea what your niche is, but since most of my content involves making money online, one thing I did was go to .info][Reported from not using the default BBHF password].info. They have tons of WSOs that you can download and get ideas from. Then literally take that same content and record videos of each step in the process of the products you like and make a course about them.

I try and make my courses at least an hour in length, but the longer your course, the more you can obviously charge.

Then for your course image I used to make my own, but I'm even lazier now and let Udemy do, since they have a FREE service that actually does a much better job.

And then one strategy I've used to get the ball rolling is to have at least one high value FREE course that you use to attract people, and then once they are a student you can send out messages within that course promoting your paid courses.

That's basically it! It's that SIMPLE.

Just rinse, lather and repeat. Just take action, follow the steps above and see what results you get. If you want more results faster, then just put in more time and effort into cranking out more courses. If I am focused and know exactly what I'm creating my course about I can easily crank out an hour course in a weekend. Then you can literally sit back and let Udemy do most of your marketing for you - I guarantee if you follow the steps above you will make your first dollar online. And with a tiny bit of effort you can minimally scale up to at least $100/mo passively.

Here is my Udemy profile page so you can get a better idea of the courses I create and the amount I currently have, so you can get a better sense of what it might take for you to achieve similar results.

For more awesome tips, tools and resources for online marketers, check out IMSource.org

Hey , can you share your udemy course on creation courses since you are not selling it anymore? and what happened to your udemy account?
40.gif
If you have RARE Direct Response courses i will bribe the hell out of you with latest Dan Kennedy stuff nobody has on the entire blackhat part of the internet! Send me a pm.

17.gif