69.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-21-2012, 03:48 PM
Hotmail Junk Filter Issue
Hello,

I am having trouble with Hotmails new spam filter, I am using the software Email Sender Deluxe to send my emails but, the problem with it that every mail that I send to hotmail it goes straight to the junk folder, doesnt matter if user has full junk security or none. So, my question is this problem because of the software I use? Can someone recommend the best software to use to send bulk emails?

Regards,

7Sphere

PD: my ip is not blacklisted just checked
02-21-2012, 07:19 PM
RE: Hotmail Junk Filter Issue
Do you have reverse dns set for your host?

Sender ID or SPF records?

Is your IP from a known dynamic IP range?

Your best bet is to check the mail logs. Being that you're using a desktop mailer I couldn't tell you where to look except in the programs dir. If you were using a linux server you would cat /var/log/mail.log.

Hope this helps you out.
02-22-2012, 02:04 PM
So, what software you recommend to jump the hotmail filter? Waht do you use?

I use a Desktop mailer, but, got my own server.
02-22-2012, 03:45 PM
I would setup a linux vps or dedicated server (vps is cheaper), install apache, php, mysql, postfix, dovecot, squirrelmail and interspire, ac, oempro, or any other front end of your choice. If you can get a server with multiple ips, I would recommend a iprotation script. There are several out there, I've heard of perl scripts, I've used IP Table scripts and others that rotate at postfix. Rotating at postfix in my experience proves to be more efficient, there are multiple ways to do this google search should help you. If not message me your skype and I can answer any questions you might have.

You will need to set up reverse dns (rDNS) for each ip you send from as well as sender id/spf records and if you're doing bulk it would help to install DKIM on the server and set the TXT records with the registrar as well.

I hope this helps you out...

51.gif