54.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-25-2019, 05:26 AM
Hosting deal with zero support.
There is a terrific looking offer posted here:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-%E2%...-%E2%9C%85

The title of it is:
"Lifetime Unlimited SSD Web Hosting @ 87% Discount + Premium WordPress Toolkit"

Please notice the word 'lifetime' there - and it also promises 'world class support'.

After asking a few questions and getting good answers from the OP, I got this deal for a close friend who needed hosting and would benefit from the included goodies.

After some initial snags is seemed to be very good and the seller/provider did seem to be answering support tickets.

As a result:
My positive review is shared very prominently in the OP.

That was about a year ago on this 'lifetime' deal.

Now:
My friend reached out to me because she made a ticket and after some days there was no reply with any support.

I posted on the BSO thread here to see if there would be a response...
Nothing yet - and I checked the OP's profile - yes, he's been here.

I also PM'd the OP about the lack of support, with PM tracking - and he HAS read my PM (~12 hours ago), but did not reply.

This is very disappointing - any hosting without attentive and available support is useless - basically just a ripoff.

This is just one of the several here that have done this very same thing - treating hosting like a one-time cheap WSO - taking the $$, then abandoning it.

I hope this thread will be approved and bring some attention to such terrible sellers who offer long term deals, but vanish after taking the payments.
Thanks
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
09-01-2019, 01:20 PM
RE: Hosting deal with zero support.
smithnowt Wrote:Hi Lala.
I tried posting in the 'shitlist' area, and it has never appeared yet, I hope you will help with this, please ??

There is a terrific looking offer posted here:

The title of it is:
"Lifetime Unlimited SSD Web Hosting @ 87% Discount + Premium WordPress Toolkit"

The OP has a hosting business at leadgenerationdesk.com .

Please notice the word 'lifetime' there - and he also promises 'world class support'.

After asking a few questions and getting good answers from the OP, I got this deal for a close friend who needed hosting and would benefit from the included goodies.

After some initial snags is seemed to be very good and the seller/provider did seem to be answering support tickets.

As a result:
My positive review is shared very prominently in the OP.

That was about a year ago on this 'lifetime' deal.

Now:
My friend reached out to me because she made a support ticket and after a week there is no reply with any support.

I posted on the BSO thread here to see if there would be a response...
Nothing yet - and I checked the OP's profile - yes, he's been here.

I also PM'd the OP about the lack of support, with PM tracking - and he HAS read my PM (days ago), but he did not reply.

This is very disappointing - any hosting without attentive and available support is useless - basically just a ripoff.

This is just one of the several here that have done this very same thing - treating hosting like a one-time cheap WSO - taking the $$, then abandoning it.

I hope my thread about this will be approved and bring some attention to such terrible sellers who offer long term deals, but vanish after taking the payments.

My reply is the last in his BSO, here:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-%E2%...pid2843407

Thanks for any help !!

smith

Hi smith, i found your thread already it is here (and i am posting this exact replt on that thread too):

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Host...ro-support

anyway i add BSO seller seobuddies here so he would be aware that Omni Potens is doing some cleaning, and banning all BSO seller that try to scam member, ignoring buyer after they paid for BSO are being banned, and bso thread shutdown without notice.

Regards,
Lala
03-21-2020, 06:07 PM
Thanks for your reply here Lala.

Seobuddies is still here, not banned at all, and his agency called leadgenerationdesk.com has openly robbed all the members who spent $69 on his 'lifetime hosting' offer that is now dead after a few days notice via email.
The recent email's message has been posted by several members at that thread.

He has never provided any support as promised and his offer thread is still open:
'★ ★ ★ Lifetime Unlimited SSD Web Hosting @ 87% Discount + Premium WordPress Toolkit ★ ★ ★'

This member is a thief, plain and simple.
11-29-2020, 10:25 AM
And...
The threads promoting this total ripoff are still here.

The OP has not visited BBHF in a while and there are LOTS of complaints posted by members ho got ripped off by his offers.

69.gif