71.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-27-2021, 04:07 PM
RE: Hi all, Old member became newbie
(12-25-2021 07:49 PM)California Kid Wrote:  sorry to hear about your account. everything has changed in 10 years. the forum and the methods.

sounds like you made the same mistake though. you put all your eggs in one basket with adsense and then you left that to become a trader and again put all your eggs in one basket.

also, people who quit what is not working or because they got wrecked and income wasn't coming in anymore wont learn from the ups and downs and the hardships. success stories are made from people who don't give up and their failures.

keep your head up man. it's been tough out there after the corona virus and even if the market *marked as SPAM* soon, internet marketing is always going to be here to stay. in fact it's a good hedge.... always have a plan b and c and have a couple side gigs.....

Also, this time, i didn't leave my trading,, i learned a lot, and it can run simultaneously without much hard work, because, i learned and practiced a lot, so now, am doing swing trading in equities and not in derivatives, for entering derivatives i need more money,

so i want to accumulate it, and so i came again to internet to try my chance again, as i did 10 years back and i made some 50k plus by then.
12-28-2021, 07:52 AM
there is definitely money to be made in the markets. i am a trader myself. although i had to lose about half of my portfolio before learning how everything works. i think everyone needs to go through those hardships though as i said before....the ups and downs. makes us better if we don't give up.

i've made more money in the market than in any internet marketing business i had including the company i owed in los angeles before i moved to missouri.

the most important things i learned in trading is have a trading strategy where there is no guess work and money/risk management which was a game changer for me when i finally learned it and combined that with my trading strategy

have a great new year bud!

(12-27-2021 04:07 PM)1962vl Wrote:  
(12-25-2021 07:49 PM)California Kid Wrote:  sorry to hear about your account. everything has changed in 10 years. the forum and the methods.

sounds like you made the same mistake though. you put all your eggs in one basket with adsense and then you left that to become a trader and again put all your eggs in one basket.

also, people who quit what is not working or because they got wrecked and income wasn't coming in anymore wont learn from the ups and downs and the hardships. success stories are made from people who don't give up and their failures.

keep your head up man. it's been tough out there after the corona virus and even if the market *marked as SPAM* soon, internet marketing is always going to be here to stay. in fact it's a good hedge.... always have a plan b and c and have a couple side gigs.....

Also, this time, i didn't leave my trading,, i learned a lot, and it can run simultaneously without much hard work, because, i learned and practiced a lot, so now, am doing swing trading in equities and not in derivatives, for entering derivatives i need more money,

so i want to accumulate it, and so i came again to internet to try my chance again, as i did 10 years back and i made some 50k plus by then.
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you
12-29-2021, 04:36 PM
(12-28-2021 07:52 AM)California Kid Wrote:  there is definitely money to be made in the markets. i am a trader myself. although i had to lose about half of my portfolio before learning how everything works. i think everyone needs to go through those hardships though as i said before....the ups and downs. makes us better if we don't give up.

i've made more money in the market than in any internet marketing business i had including the company i owed in los angeles before i moved to missouri.

the most important things i learned in trading is have a trading strategy where there is no guess work and money/risk management which was a game changer for me when i finally learned it and combined that with my trading strategy

have a great new year bud!

(12-27-2021 04:07 PM)1962vl Wrote:  

Yes Bud,
In trading everyone needs to go through those stages and no body can by pass, and whoever stands these storms can have the chance of becoming profitable.

Thanks Bud, have a New prosperous and super profitable NEW YEAR

49.gif