5.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-15-2021, 03:14 PM
Hi all, Old member became newbie
Hi everyone,
I am an old vip member around 2011, 2012, but in the year 2012, due to google massive cleaning updates, i got slaughter by the google and my income crashed to almost zero, so i thought of quitting this adsense business, and went to stock trading and so i left and was not logging in for so many years.

but again thought of coming back so that i may find some new opportunities, but found that i am unable to login, and my account in deleted, and i don't know the reason.

But its ok, to start a fresh.

SO i am here again to start afresh, no regrets.

Because i made good money with the support of BBF
Thank you BBF guys for the support
12-25-2021, 07:49 PM
RE: Hi all, Old member became newbie
sorry to hear about your account. everything has changed in 10 years. the forum and the methods.

sounds like you made the same mistake though. you put all your eggs in one basket with adsense and then you left that to become a trader and again put all your eggs in one basket.

also, people who quit what is not working or because they got wrecked and income wasn't coming in anymore wont learn from the ups and downs and the hardships. success stories are made from people who don't give up and their failures.

keep your head up man. it's been tough out there after the corona virus and even if the market *marked as SPAM* soon, internet marketing is always going to be here to stay. in fact it's a good hedge.... always have a plan b and c and have a couple side gigs.....
12-25-2021, 11:32 PM
Welcome again.
I have my Adsense Account since many many years, there is no problem now.
In 2017 I had also the problem with google updates and adsense. That was a big shock. But now is ok again. I followed SEO Strategies. You can try adsense again, they give very good money, if you have interesting websites and much traffic. Good luck.

✨ OPEN A NEW ETSY SHOP WITH THIS FREE 40 LISTINGS
FOR 4 MONTH! https://etsy.me/3MVv7ZI
12-26-2021, 01:48 AM (This post was last modified: 12-26-2021 01:50 AM by 716VHS.)
Hi. Good to have you back. I too was a victim back then. Had a lot of Micro Niche sites with adsense when google struck. Lucky for me I had invested most of my money on hotel booking business and survived. I no longer play the adsense game but the funny thing is I get a few bucks every now and then via some old links made back then. I wish you well n sure you will jump right back. Chiao
12-26-2021, 05:13 AM
Welcome back to the Jungle Tarzan :)
And since its Xmas I'm giving you your 1st 5 reps :)
7.gif
12-26-2021, 10:17 AM
Greetings and Welcome 1962vl !!
Did you use the same nick to sign up all over again ??
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
12-27-2021, 02:37 PM
(12-25-2021 07:49 PM)California Kid Wrote:  sorry to hear about your account. everything has changed in 10 years. the forum and the methods.

sounds like you made the same mistake though. you put all your eggs in one basket with adsense and then you left that to become a trader and again put all your eggs in one basket.

also, people who quit what is not working or because they got wrecked and income wasn't coming in anymore wont learn from the ups and downs and the hardships. success stories are made from people who don't give up and their failures.

keep your head up man. it's been tough out there after the corona virus and even if the market *marked as SPAM* soon, internet marketing is always going to be here to stay. in fact it's a good hedge.... always have a plan b and c and have a couple side gigs.....

what you said is absolutely correct and i realized very lately which costed me a lot,
really thanks and appreciate such maturity, cheers
12-27-2021, 02:38 PM
(12-26-2021 05:13 AM)Znj1377 Wrote:  Welcome back to the Jungle Tarzan :)
And since its Xmas I'm giving you your 1st 5 reps :)

Thanks a lot BRO,
12-27-2021, 02:38 PM
(12-26-2021 10:17 AM)smithnowt Wrote:  Greetings and Welcome 1962vl !!
Did you use the same nick to sign up all over again ??

yes same think repeat, thanks
12-27-2021, 02:40 PM
(12-25-2021 11:32 PM)berlinerin Wrote:  Welcome again.
I have my Adsense Account since many many years, there is no problem now.
In 2017 I had also the problem with google updates and adsense. That was a big shock. But now is ok again. I followed SEO Strategies. You can try adsense again, they give very good money, if you have interesting websites and much traffic. Good luck.

yes, i think much has changed a lot, and now need to go through everyone and plan, wat to do like. Thanks a lot
50.gif

73.gif