13.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-01-2016, 10:57 AM
Hi! Swedish newbie signing in.
Hi everyone!

3-4 weeks ago I started trying to make a living online, after things not going so well(I'm a newbie after all) I started a little venture with a guy and he told me about this forum. After lurking for a few days I figured it was time to introduce myself, BBHF seems like a nice place and the place to be for my goals.

Right now I'm working as a software developer full-time and I'm in my late 20s.

One of my ventures since I began(and still trying it) is tube uploading, which is not going too well to be honest. However, I dont like doing manual labor that can be automated, which is why I'm currently building myself a tool which makes most of this process automated for me.

My first goal is to start making some money online, even as little as 100$ a month.

My second goal is to replace my day job with something online where I get to decide my own hours in a larger extent. I am one of those guys who love being up at night, there's just something about working in the middle of the night that speaks to me.

My ultimate goal is financial freedom.

Hopefully I'm here to stay and I will try to contribute where I can! This seems like a nice community to get into and is a large part of why I'm even writing this post.

See you around the forum!

Regards,
David
09-01-2016, 12:22 PM
RE: Hi! Swedish newbie signing in.
Welcome David! There is a wealth of information here. Most members will willingly share, and even answer questions. Contributing back and building reputation (rep), goes a long way towards making you a credible member! So enjoy your time here!
09-02-2016, 11:16 AM
Hello David,

All Vikings are Welcome Here!

Welcome to The BBHF!

:)

Great first post, lots of info. Look around the forum, pick something and try it out.

Mushin

Happydance
"Take the First Step, No More, No Less, and the Next Step Will Be Revealed To You"
11-15-2016, 12:52 PM
Welcome aboard. You have a skill that is worth a lot to other noobs.
11-16-2016, 12:40 AM
Welcome this aboard.Go ahead and enjoy your journey..
44.gif

12.gif