31.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-15-2016, 08:30 PM
Hi, I'm the Noob Guy, and I am Lost.
Hello BBHF members,

I am a total noob here, and I have been trying to post a thread and view some non-vip sections, but somehow, I can't view them? While i was trying to figure out why, I saw a post by a fellow member stating that we can post Introduction here, so, I'm like, what else could i ask for. NotWorking

So here it goes, Happydance

Firstly, I am an internet marketer, who's been into ebay (started Mid 2014) and Shopify (Started Early 2016). I am a member of many forums (idk if i can name them here Undecided, so, safe side, just use your imagination), but this is my first appearance on this forum. Welcome

Just found this forum a few days back while googling random things, I must admit, it's filled with useful information, Although, at times you have to redirect 10-15 times to get to that information. But nevertheless, Thanks for the information you people Share.

Now, coming to the question, I tried accessing many sections on this forum, but I always see "Sorry, You don't have...." (some stuff like that) NotWorking , How am I supposed to get access to those sections?

I am not talking about the VIP Sections, but the other sections as well, like, I tried accessing the market place and I was unable to.

Could someone please help me out with it? Would really appreciate it.

And yes, if you people could just tell me what y'all do in a sentence, I would at least know "Who's who" on this forum. Happydance

Thanks a bunch! Perfect 10

34.gif