28.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-27-2011, 03:36 PM
Hi Best Black Hat Forum Team!
name's Mitchell and been around for awhile now just watching different black hat forums to see what is new and learning cool stuff here and there =)

anyways just wanted to say this is a great forum! and I look forward to sharing some big value here =)
11-27-2011, 03:44 PM
RE: Hi Best Black Hat Forum Team!
HI welcome to BBHF :)
11-27-2011, 03:52 PM
Massin is from BlackHatTeam, Glad to see you here.
And by the way 3 moderators of Blackhatteam is a supervip member here silently helping us! Everyone here if you feel like helping then feel free to share cause we are all BLACKHAT here :)
>>> Making impossible things possible!!! Cool <<<
Heart Heart Heart I love BBHF and MVP so much. Heart Heart Heart
-TheDonator-
11-28-2011, 01:05 AM
Great! 3 Mods from BHT? They are very warm and helpful people.
I can see Best Blackhat Forum has a great potential to grow.
To me, as long as members aka customers being treated fair and nicely, any place is my home.
Wish more nice things happen soon.
BTW, welcome to the forum -massin.
▶️FREE EBOOKS HERE!- Instagram Riches - Effective Facebook/Twitter Marketing - TikTok Ad Training Kit And More!
11-28-2011, 01:37 AM (This post was last modified: 11-28-2011 01:43 AM by Nitang.)
I love how people share in BHT but the main problem there is the BlackHatTeam ADMIN and this Super Moderator Steven Jones ( the A$$hole) and this Aquarius (Another B1tch!) make the BHT community sucks. They Banned me after revealing the truth how BHT sucks.
BHT VIP SUCKS! BHT Admin tools do NOT work! So if you are planning to go BHT VIP. Trust me it was NOT worth it. Your just wasting your money!

And here's more fact how they even suck more day by day!.
A guy Taur offer a FREE Nulling for every BHT members and NOW BHT ADMIN take again the opportunity seeing Taur has a use on their forum, BHT Admin make him a VIP Lifetime in return for NOT offering anymore a free nulling to BHT members but only now to BHT VIP members. See how BHT Admin manipulates members advantages there. I love BHT before but seeing the kind of BHT Admin and Super Moderator they have,i am getting to HATE them for the REST of my LIFE. They MANIPULATE members on their OWN advantage and if you are NO LONGER USEFUL to them, you will be IGNORED and LESS Importance. If you complain they will BANNED you. SEE? I just hope blackhatteam SENIOR members should realize this especially Anton79,and the rest of BHT Senior members there. Bye2x BHT!!!
45.gif
11-28-2011, 01:57 AM
I hope if anyone knew Taur and Anton can invite them into this forum. I bet they will feel happy and safe for the rest of life.

In addition, without many wonderful members there, I have no interested in being a "Senior member" there. I just like the sharing of Anton and Taur.
▶️FREE EBOOKS HERE!- Instagram Riches - Effective Facebook/Twitter Marketing - TikTok Ad Training Kit And More!
01-07-2012, 02:10 AM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2012 02:12 AM by content_is_king_2021.)
I will def let taur know =)

he is part of my team for my online/offline consulting business ~

by the way thanks all for your response and warm welcome - makes me feel welcome here =)
01-07-2012, 03:08 AM
hi man, i'm new here. yeah, propaganda is everyone. and the fella is banned so it might be kinda true, if not, then why banned, mods should at least come up with an explanation...

anyway, see you around in the forum.

P.S: the fella was a suicide poster. post one and get banned.. LOL
01-07-2012, 06:35 AM
what are you talking about lol

52.gif