52.gif

Poll: PC or MAC?
This poll is closed.
PC 100.00% 2 100.00%
Mac 0% 0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-12-2012, 12:11 PM
RE: Hi All, BlackBeauty Here
Cool, glad you think what you do. Means you will not be an issue in the future. What you have there is the work of the original MM coder. My new team started in Jan...so you wouldn't know what they were doing, what they have done, how the software operates now, or anything. You just sound bitter. Well, be bitter and I'll be paid and we'll both be happy ;)
03-13-2012, 02:36 PM
I never said that I won't release the crack. I said that, for now, I won't do it. I have all the top mailers cracked and probably when I will be very bored I will make them public. Anyway, keep in mind that I can get your final updates (when there will be any) anytime and crack the software in less than 5 minutes. Why I haven't released the crack yet? Don't know, but for sure not because I suddenly like you, cause I don't. Probably because I was and still am in a good mood, but don't count on it ;) But good luck with your sales!
P.S. you said something about being paid while I'm bitter. Well ... imagine you can sell 100 copies of your software ... this is my daily income, so I have enough time to be "bitter". do you? ;)
03-15-2012, 04:04 PM (This post was last modified: 03-15-2012 04:07 PM by BlackBeauty.)
Silly goose, did you think I just sold software?
03-16-2012, 03:09 AM
I really hope not because you'd be broke ;)
03-22-2012, 05:04 PM
@blackbeauty: why have you deleted all your important posts? are you trying to hide something ?
and one more thing ... I wrote the review for free hoping that you will improve somehow your mailer, ask a fair price for it and build a new relationship with your buyers based on trust and fairness. But as far as I see you only changed the name of it, made some minor modifications based on my suggestions, added more protection and a new price (around $500) for it. You're hopeless and you don't deserve to feel pity for you. You will deserve everything will happen to you from now on. Do you really think that some lame protection can stop me? Guess what ... your last version with all your lame updates is cracked again. Unfortunately, you will never learn anything from this. You are really pathetic!
31.gif
09-21-2012, 04:16 AM
RE:
RE: [GET] DP Mailer - Mail Mascot Evolution

What are you about talking ?
Please briefly discuss...
09-29-2012, 01:55 AM
RE:
What ?????

49.gif