51.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-22-2011, 09:20 PM
Hey all!
Afternoon people - found this place from another internet marketing forum and have my fingers crossed that its more active and useful than most of the places I hang about it!

My background is in hosting and coding, so hopefully I will be able to help you out somewhere down the line!

Catch you around!
04-22-2011, 09:27 PM
RE: Hey all!
(04-22-2011 09:20 PM)custombot.net Wrote:  Afternoon people - found this place from another internet marketing forum and have my fingers crossed that its more active and useful than most of the places I hang about it!

My background is in hosting and coding, so hopefully I will be able to help you out somewhere down the line!

Catch you around!
I suppose to see that Lala is offline now cause mostly new comer he was the first one to greet. But oh well let me be the one to greet you. :bigsmile:

This is a NEW forum so there were few people being active so far. Most of the active people were busy looking around in the supervip section but oh anyway enjoy your stay here.
Yes this is forum is everyday updated.
The advantage was you can get all everything you need in here rather than going else where since everyone updated release ebooks,etc will be always be available here. So that's it. :)
>>> Making impossible things possible!!! Cool <<<
Heart Heart Heart I love BBHF and MVP so much. Heart Heart Heart
-TheDonator-
04-22-2011, 11:24 PM
welcome...n have a nice stay. Be sure to check out the advantage of SuperVIP membership, inside got more stuff than u can handle.... ;)
04-22-2011, 11:36 PM
Glad to have you here as well! I'm sure you will find this is the BEST bar none forum around, I'm going to the bank today to donate that's the least I can do for all the shznit this forum has made available to us. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
04-23-2011, 12:47 AM
If i am online. i will upgrade your account quickly. :)
20.gif
04-23-2011, 01:25 AM
Well - got to say, this is the most active I have seen an 'intro' thread so things are looking good, and thanks to everyone who has replied....I might even go see how much the VIP is :D

Like I said, hope I can help you guys out and the same the other way round.

Not much of an IMer but should really get into it to make a bit of beer money here and there!

33.gif