15.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-20-2011, 06:30 AM
Hey! Nice Ta Meetchall
Hi Everybody! Howzitgoin?

Thanks so much for having this forum and letting me join you here.

I'm warriorah. My name is the same as a certain princess warrior. Presently, I live in Northern California. I'm a wannabe hacker, longtime noob, general lay about, too-often-broke, old-ass punk.

I love hanging out in forums like these. You guys are so cool. I just found out they exist this year. And this one is the 2nd one I joined. Although, I'm suspended from the other one. Not sure why yet. At least, I haven't been banned. Isn't there a difference between being suspended and being banned (the latter being permanent)?

FYI, I wasn't obnoxious or a jerk or anything like that. I did do quite a bit of shopping that last day though. Maybe I thanked too many people for all the stuff I grabbed.

I hope I can find some stuff to share with you all here. You dudes and dudettes are PD quick though. I've been finding it difficult to grab something good before most of you have already seen it. When I get money, I'll donate. Thanks to one of the administrators, CPALeadVIP, that may be a lot sooner than later. The ebook he donated teaches a good system for making some quick cash. You can read about it here on this thread: bestblackhatforum.com/showthread.php?tid=3778

I talk too much. :thinking:

Smell ya later.

Z

65.gif