61.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-25-2011, 09:42 PM
Hey Guys... The SEO GURU IS HERE (LOL)
Hey mates of the underground world of blackhat... I joined months ago... but didn't come back 34fubar . Don't know why. But now... This forum ROCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKZ>>>>> NOW TO GIVE THIS FORUM A KICK TO THE #1 INTERNET MARKETING AND AFFILIATE MARKETING FORUM ON THE INTERNET >>> THE PLANET <<< 15evilgrin

My name is Suraj Muralee. I am 15. I am good at seo and offer seo services. Thats all what I got to tell You about me... You will sooon Know what I am Made of 42rock ...

Cheeeeers...
Suraj
06-25-2011, 09:56 PM
RE: Hey Guys... The SEO GURU IS HERE (LOL)
lol.welcome to the club,.Dont tell me you are from BHT :P
06-26-2011, 12:10 AM
(06-25-2011 09:56 PM)mad Wrote:  lol.welcome to the club,.Dont tell me you are from BHT :P
Maaaaaaaan,,, Whats the prob with BHT ? LOL... Not much :). .. But I like this forum.. God support but need to change it into a WHole Lot More 32emo
06-26-2011, 01:06 AM
BHT? blackhatteam? i am from BHT too! haha! i was a VIP member too but i am so discouraged that almost all of their vip tools were not working then i was searching for serobot review, good thing i found this forum. not only i see that vip is lifetime but i think i had this feeling that their are lot of vip stuffs inside supervip room and even in freebies section i see some huge downloads. thank you people. i love this forum if i only knew this before, butr good thing i found this. i feel so blessed. :)
06-26-2011, 02:52 AM
Suraj, it's me BlackMagicX on the BHT forum. Wassup? Good to find you here!
26.gif
06-26-2011, 03:03 AM
(06-26-2011 02:52 AM)BlackNinjaX Wrote:  Suraj, it's me BlackMagicX on the BHT forum. Wassup? Good to find you here!
Hey.. BlackMagicX... Its good to see our native members on a Cool forum like a Party... LETZ ROCK

[Image: RockingCat.gif] [Image: tumblr_l3drgc0PeO1qzoz68o1_400.gif] [Image: scary_headphones_cat.gif]
06-27-2011, 01:03 AM
The SEO guru so what's your PR?

Good to see you, Hope you enjoy he forums mate.
06-27-2011, 01:42 AM
Good to see you here, Suraj. I was BHT VIP too but as some person mentioned above most cracks didn't work. So now I must wait before I can pay for SuperVIP.
Estek
06-27-2011, 02:24 AM
Hi,

Looks like a lot of BHT people are here.

estekiljusha, don't wait too long as the SuperVIP fee might go up. Who knows???

And frankly speaking, this is the "CHEAPEST LIFE TIME FORUM" around as compared to many others which charge monthly fees

By the way, welcome all.

Cheers

32.gif