70.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-15-2014, 07:57 PM
Hey BBHTF!
I recently had my life and finances destroyed, now for a second time by what turned out to be some millionaire psychopaths (real life psychopaths... and It was inherited - not earned!)! Angry

Since we're struggling to get back on our feet again, yet again... I suppose I realized it would be nice for my child and I to finally have some sort of family, which was partly how I landed here - I liked the "mantra" of the forum. I've lurked around a few corners and did notice a difference here. Even though I've amassed a ton of knowledge, I'm a total newb to IM. I had managed to make quite an amazing life in IT for well over a decade and a half, before it was all "legally stolen" (along with having my child abducted - long story)!

Being honest, while I'm down with and very much appreciate BHT methods, I'm not out to scam or screw anybody (aside from "playing nicely" with hypocritical and tyrannical networks/corporations) - too many stupid morals and values, I guess (yeah, I suppose "nice guys" do finish last...at least for now). I realized that with my modest salary, no matter how large it used to be, it wouldn't be nearly enough to take down those millionaire scumbags, exposing them for who they are and to also seeing to it that they end up sleeping on a park bench, in subzero temperatures, eating dog s***, with a blanket just thick enough to prevent their unfortunate demise Lol! Hey, I'm all about saving lives and returning favors...! I'll be paying them back for every single thing they went out of their way to earn, with substantial interest - or I'll die trying!

I've likely shared way TMI here, but the important things is, despite having failed in a number of ways thus far, I have realized that IM and AM is definitely a viable way for a person to very quickly amass a substantial amount of $$, which is why I've committed myself to learning how to work it. It would be nice to finally have some resemblance of a life we can enjoy and to finally see some justice.

BTW, In the off chance some scumbag happens across this (since there are a couple out there) and thinks it might be a good opportunity to screw with or try to sucker some decent individual - I'll suggest one thing to ya... Do yourself one HUGE @$$ favor - Move on extremely quickly to the next one and make d*** sure you don't get your name put on THAT S*** list! I'll personally guarantee you, that's about the very last list you'd EVER want to be ANY part of!

Anyhow, all of that having been said, I'm very glad to be here - hoping to make some good friends! At some point, I hope to be in a much better position to be able to contribute substantially to the community! Here's hoping!

Regards... Cool
DeltaKing
04-16-2014, 07:09 AM
RE:
Welcome to the forum.

You're quite the writer. Very descriptive. Ever thought of writing Kindle stories?

Anyway, sorry to hear about the crap you've gone through as of late. Glad to hear you have your child back. We ARE a family here. You will however find some bad apples. They're everywhere, no matter where you go.

Just follow the rules, learn from the massive amount of resources available to you. Say thanks and rep the people you take shares from. Join VIP when you can ;)
04-16-2014, 07:24 AM
RE:
Welcome DeltaKing!
Just one thing its BBHF not BBHTF :)
04-16-2014, 03:29 PM
RE:
@ uppastmidnight - Thanks for the comments! Writing Kindle stories - It's definitely on my list although more towards the bottom due to my temporary financial situation. Funny, I almost PM'd you on your avatar from another thread, LMAO - I'm usually up past any reasonable hour, if there is such a thing. I myself am EXTREMELY allergic to STUPID! I had considered a Teespring campaign with a number of sayings, one being very similar in nature, haha! Having been born on this planet was like getting dropped in the middle of a poison ivy jungle! Oh, and bad apples - they are everywhere unfortunately... I've found one EXCELLENT use for all of them -> not to toot my own horn, but uh...

I can bake one seriously mean "horse apple pie"!

Make lemonade out of lemons, I always say!
After you folks try out a nice slice of pie, you should wash it down with one of those tangy shaved ice treats! You could call them lemon if you wanna, I just prefer to call em "yellow snow"...

Hmmm, "Uppastmidnight" you might just want to seriously consider taking a rain-check if we ever have a BBHF potluck and I show up with goodies!

@ komas - despite appearances, I really can spell, although I am severely acronymically challenged! Anything over three letters and I'm pretty well screwed! Must've been a bad habit slipping through from back in the day ;o)
04-16-2014, 07:34 PM
RE:
I almost forgot - Thank you both for the warm welcome! I guess I should possibly mention, although I'm not a "developer" (per se, as of yet) I've R.E.'d a little bit O' code here or there in my time, and have some pretty mad skills when it comes to some of the Adobe stuff (pics, design, video, etc...although who doesn't these days). I concentrated more on the AD, Mail, IM, etc... back end half of things. I might have had a slight hand or two in architect'ing/admin'ing some of the stuff for some of the biggest ones out there (across quite a number of fields) - which really isn't saying much of anything, but... Anyhow, if my particular skills ever sound like they might be of any use somewhere, give me a holla...

Regards
39.gif
04-21-2014, 06:20 AM
RE:
THREE THINGS FOR YOU TO REMEMBER -

Angry NEVER TRY TO SPAM

Welcome TRY TO SHARE

Sleepy DON'T BE A FUCKIN LEECHER

----- YOU WERE VIRGIN [ Blush ] TILL NOW, BUT NOT NOW........ I ADDED +1 REP FOR YOU
08-08-2014, 07:49 PM
RE:
Thanks PPDGOD! Much appreciated!
08-08-2014, 09:07 PM
RE:
Welcome Deltaking, and enjoy your stay.
02-14-2015, 04:01 PM
RE:
Thanks Newwave!

49.gif