57.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-15-2012, 02:09 AM
Help needed, Cannot open the forum from my IP!!!!
Hi everyone,

I cannot open the forum from my IP. Right now I am using a free VPN to post this thread. Please help me any mods. I didn't share account or anything. Then why does this happen? After entering the address, all I see is a white page with nothing. And the domain at top.

But when I try from the VPN all is Ok. Please Unban My IP so that I can read the forum.

Thanks
Godric
04-25-2012, 04:05 PM
RE: Help needed, Cannot open the forum from my IP!!!!
Guys, I still cannot open from my home IP. Any help plz.
04-25-2012, 05:48 PM (This post was last modified: 04-25-2012 05:56 PM by Omni Potens.)
Hi godric20 can you please show me the actual screenshots you were getting when you try to access this site? Thanks.

By the way i was checking the IP range banned by Lala.

Code:

Where is your IP? IP range?.. Please let me know. Thanks.
Bringing you the
LATEST and FRESH DOWNLOADS
Everyday!!! Love
>>> CLICK <<<
REVIEW and MIRRORS are much appreciated!!! Cool
04-26-2012, 05:49 PM
Thanks for the reply Direct download. I am sending you a PM and my IP by PM. Please check.
04-28-2012, 03:01 AM
Hey Direct Download. Just a reminder. I hope you can find some time to check the problem. Cheers to the great work you are doing.

Regards
Godric
7.gif
05-12-2012, 09:37 PM
Hey, just thought I could throw some help in here.

If your IP is not in their ban-list, then there may be a few reasons why the site won't load for you.

1 - Your IP was banned. could be an accident, IE: failed to login too many times in a row
2 - You have a plugin/script running that blocks the site. I have AdBlockPlus for Google Chrome, and some sites won't load with it on. For instance, my site has all my images, css files, videos hosted on Amazon's S3.. And adblock blocks it by default. You can tell it to not block that site specifically, or remove the blocking for whatever it is (in my case, I removed the blocks for amazon's s3)

3 - DNS issue with your ISP

There are other reasons, but generally these are the top 3 reasons that I have troubles. Normalyl I don't get banned from places lol, but it is the most obvious. My ISP has issues with it's DNS. Sometimes, websites won't load for me. Like half the sites I try, won't load. It's weird. Then I manually change my IP address and boom, everything works great for a few weeks.

I recommend to first ensure you don't have any weird plugins, such as my adblockplus example. However, if your using the same browser when on the VPN, this probably is not the cause.

Try to change your IP address. I ONLY use Linksys routers, and almost every single Linksys router allows you to change the router's MAC address. You simply go to "MAC Address Clone" and change the mac to another valid mac, and save. Power cycle the modem and router, and you should have a new IP. You can first open ipchicken.com and keep it open. change your IP, then double check ipchicken.com to be positive your IP changed. It may be possible that your ISP still won't allow you to change your IP though. For most people, simply changing the MAC address of the first device on the network (usually your router) and rebooting everything will change your IP. I can do it 100 times a day if I wanted.

So yeah, try changing your IP address. It may make the world of difference.

You mentioned a VPS service. I just wanted to throw this out there... I use BlackVPN! They are like $7 for 3 months. You have to join using someone's referral code to get the extra 2 months, else it is only 1 month. Every person you refer to get a VPN, you get 2 weeks added. So 2 people a month, and you can continue to use the VPN for free! It is pay as you go, so if you don't pay they won't try to automatically bill you...

Yeah, a PREPAID VPN!!! Also, they DO NOT keep any logs what-so-ever! The logs are erased from memory before they are ever written to the hard drive! So a real anonymous VPN with no digital trail!

You can read more about them here in my thread:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Secu...S-KEPT-VPN

Hope you get this resolved, good luck!

65.gif