27.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-18-2019, 06:02 PM
[Help needed] Alternative field for Betfair-Trader
Hello mates,

My friend was doing well with In-Play Trading in Betfair until Betfair stopped service to his country (Albania). He had learnt Betfair Trading with much difficulty over the past few years, and while he started to get some success, Betfair had banned him citing their Law.

Now he is in despair, since he does not know any other business, and would need to start absolutely from ground zero.

What is the best option for him as a sports trader? Can he turn to other trading activities like forex, futures, options, etc? [He would still need to learn any of them from the start.]

Or any other option for him?

Kindly advise, since he has a family to care for, and I too has no knowledge in this area.

Thank You in advance for your time.
01-20-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: [Help needed] Alternative field for Betfair-Trader
William Hill, Bet365, Pinnacle, ladbrokes, Unibet. 4 bookies off the top of my head that offer in play betting. Whether they toe the line with other bookies to respect Albania's laws though, i don't know. Maybe look at Asian books like 188 or use brokers but I can't reccomend any. I looked a them when I got heavily restricted from the ones I mentioned and did not think it was not worth the hassle as I mainly used them to match bet bonuses.
01-20-2019, 08:51 PM
that offer in play betting. Whether they toe the line with other bookies to respect Albania's laws though, i don't know. Maybe look at Asian books like 188 or use brokers but I can't reccomend any. I looked a them when I got heavily restricted from the ones I mentioned and did not think it was not worth the hassle as I mainly used them to match bet bonuses.
01-21-2019, 12:13 PM
Thank You, grert, for your response. Appreciated.
02-14-2019, 07:29 AM
why is not there a thread dedicated to betting? software,system...thanks.
75.gif
03-07-2019, 09:28 AM
Simple he gets in partnership with someone from UK and uses VPS to trade and gives a small percentage to that person holding a trading account. Or he could make a trading course and sell it here or somewhere else... There are loads of ideas on my mind...
03-28-2019, 06:14 PM
your friend can try and buy a uk or any betfair account that allows in play trading there are a few around but most of them offer asian or bangladesh which won't be good for your friend but look hard enough and someone will get him one
05-07-2019, 04:27 PM
Thanks for all those who replied and pm'ed. The problem has been solved now.

47.gif