27.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-11-2016, 05:06 AM
RE: (Help)Youtube keep Removing Affiliate Videos
Quote:If someone has success with YT, please share with us on how you did it.

No one will hold your hand and share what works so you'll have to do what I have and try to piece it together bit by bit.

Quote: non(e) of the videos rank on Google

Search this forum for Gprobe, regardless of what you will read this method works and it is easy to rank "some" videos in minutes, I've done it, it's repetitive and a touch boring but it works and when I can afford it I'll look into BuddyVIP - I believe that is the name of the software that automates the whole process.

Quote:original affiliate videos that took me hours to make

You should be able to reduce that considerably, there are at least 3 video producing softwares on this forum and that's not including Powerpoint, VideoFX, Auto Video Creator and Explaindio can be found, oh and almost forgot ExplaindioFX too.

Search for templates, images, music etc you can potentially use.

Search Youtube for tutorials plus I think there is an Explaindio Professional tutorial on here too.

Search this forum and others for anything youtube related, read, watch and make note. You'll see a lot of repetition but put all the nuggets together and become a Youtube Jedi (eventually)

I see vCloneMaster is shared in VIP, that will make your life very much easier when you are ready to attack a niche.

There is also a guide to find things to share on the forum, read it and find your own stuff using the search engines.

Hope that helps

Basil

43.gif