44.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-05-2015, 09:41 PM
[Help] With Forgotten bios password
So the situation is i bought a new pc the asus M32AD model if you need to know.
https://www.asus.com/Tower-PCs/M32AD/. So i wasn't happy with using windows 8 that i configure a lot of stuff in the bios in order to bypass the "safe Boot" feature . In order to de-activate the safe boot i am required to set a password for the motherboard which i did . Somehow after some time i forgot the password when i need to access the bios. It request password upon F2 key being pressed , No dates are shown after 3 fail tries, tried emailing asus support team for help but no valid . I managed to obtain the dates from windows system information and it would be 10/23/2014. Best situation would be that i wont need to open up the case to remove the batteries as i do not want to break the warranty seal but if there isn't any other option i would go for a try . Any expert that can assist me with my current situation ? Thanks.
Note : Motherboard is manufactured in 2014 so it is considered new where all videos on youtube are pretty old and outdated to apply to it . So i am not even sure if using battery reset method would even work.

6.gif