49.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-03-2012, 04:40 PM
Help Request!
Hi everyone i came here to resquest some help, since i have seen alot of you getting sales on click bank, i decide to make my own way too on affiliate marketing.

I have build a website from A to Z, using bluehost and put wordpress aplication to my website.
I followed the Google Sniper Guide but there is still a thing that im stuck on it:

when its the time to PRE-SALE my products,i don't even know where to start,which angle of attack i use (Like telling my own story or doing a full review) and i dont even know how much page to post

ive got suggested to make 3 pages but the guys never had tell me which to write on each.

I would like to go by my own story because i think that more rejoint people and may get more traffic.

Please can anyone seriously help me? if im doing that *i know im a new here and a noob in marketing* but i really need to make cash for help my family to buy thing like food *dont juge me, our house got burned with all that we had..*
so please anyone could really help me,do it =(!!

and if you want to help me to get at least 1 real site that made little sale (just 100$ per month would make me so happy) Please PM me an email =(!
11-06-2012, 03:29 PM
RE:
Hey you just did copy my own post!!!!!!!!

8.gif