61.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-18-2014, 09:47 PM
[Help] Newbie in Amazon
Dear all members in BBHF,

i am new in amazon affiliate and i want to know step by step to earn with it. i not yet hosting a site for do it cause i not yet know about amazon. i would like to ask what product should we sell? and how to know which product is people like to buy?
04-19-2014, 09:10 AM
RE:
Go through this thread. There is enough information, plugins and themes to get you started. The very first thing you need is to become an amazon affiliate. then go from there.
06-09-2015, 02:57 PM
RE: [Help] Newbie in Amazon
(04-18-2014 09:47 PM)iknowishare Wrote:  Dear all members in BBHF,

i am new in amazon affiliate and i want to know step by step to earn with it. i not yet hosting a site for do it cause i not yet know about amazon. i would like to ask what product should we sell? and how to know which product is people like to buy?

Hi iknowishare!)
If you want to learn about amazon affiliate visit this club. There are a lot of useful information about building your own webstore)) What about choosing a product I 'd recommend these niches: Digital Games, Cell Phones and Accessories, Car Electronics, Laptop and Tablets, Computer Parts, Furniture and Décor, Gardening, Baby Toys and Clothing, Watches, Fishing, Body Care and Fitness))
06-09-2015, 03:17 PM
everything is here to get you started just use the search button.
06-15-2015, 03:15 AM
No offense bro but I think you need to learn a lot before take any action in that field.
46.gif
02-08-2019, 01:03 AM
hi , saw there's many people here, if you want to know info of products etc to source, can check out upcoming Global Sources Trade Show in Hong Kong in April. I can help answer PM question for those who wanted to know more about it.

15.gif