54.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-18-2012, 04:01 PM
[Help] Newbie Webmaster *Warning*
Well i cant say ima newbie as my 7 years of web designing and photoshop love will go down the drain. But i have never got into actually running a successfull website myself and earning money from ads.

I have recently got my google adsense setup and been earning about £400 a month through literally going to 5,000 of my facebook friends and getting each one to click onto the ad that i have placed on my site. Lol i know i probably wasted hours and hours earning less than a macdonalds employee (no offence intended) but ive tried!

I have had sleepless nights thinking how to get more and more people to actually click on my adsense ads but with the little coding experience i have and time on my hands as i have a new born babi crying in one ear and my girlfriend moaning about not flushing the toilet in the other ear.

I do like to tell myself that next year this time i will be a millionaire, but ive run out of ideas as you can ust go an ask anybody these kind of things as most of the people i know hardly know how to work facebook let alone creating there own website and earning money from it.

Enough of the life story, my real question is what is the best ad service other then google adsense to implement onto my website and drive traffic to and how. Or how do i get more traffic to click onto my adsense.

Another question was what is the best pop ad i can place onto my website that would automaticly open up wen a person visits my website and would this bring in earnings?
09-02-2012, 03:10 AM
RE:
"Enough of the life story, my real question is what is the best ad
service
other then google adsense to implement onto my website and drive
traffic to and how. Or how do i get more traffic to click onto my
adsense.
Paid traffic is not allowed in Adsense.If Google will find paid visitors on your site, they will ban your
Adsense account. You just post unique article on your site. Post 5-10
articles per day. Work on current trends. You can check trends at
google.com/trends ...

Another question was what is the best pop ad i can place onto my website
that would automaticly open up wen a person visits my website and would
this bring in earnings?

Free popup script:

Code:
colinklinkert[dot]com/popup-script/
09-13-2012, 09:57 AM
RE:
you should read some guides. There are so many ways. You have to choose one and stick to it for a while.
u no rep me? Sad
thank u! Welcome
10-29-2012, 06:22 PM
RE:
Question: if you find out what your 5000 fb friends are interested in and find good affiliate products to suggest to them (you know, I have this great place to buy ABC shoes and give them a cloaked affiliate link to the site) you will probably make a lot more money. Most of the people I follow use Google for traffic, and dropped adsense as a source of earning money.

Just my thoughts

40.gif