31.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-30-2012, 11:15 PM
Help Needed
Hello guys,

Thanks Blackhat team for this special forum. It's really a cool forum. I like every thread and every post, but I joined about 3 months in this forum. I saw many earning method, but I have no fate to success.

Is there any way to earn at least 5-10$ per day..??please no ptc site..If you have any method, then please share in this thread. Verysad Verysad Verysad
12-01-2012, 03:36 AM
RE:
Try using a CPA network and video marketing with Youtube. Its really niewbie friendly. Just target your niche and then create videos with animoto or any other software (if you have any skills). Then motivate users with arrows to check your description, and include your cpa offer there (with other details). Upload at least 1 video a day and share video into facebook to get some backlinks( use addmefast to earn shares to your video) Examples of niches to target: Celebrity news, video games, movies. Hope this gives you an idea
[Image: ban8.jpg]
12-04-2012, 03:37 AM
RE:
I have never tried the Video with CPA, but I always wanted to. I just was never good at making the videos and being creative, but there can be some huge potential especially if you do it the way kotsios suggests.

I personally started by making a few niche sites and renting a VPS with Scrapebox, Senuke, and Xrumer installed to do SEO for my sites. At the same time, I started to offer services with these tools on Fiverr to supplement my income and pay for the VPS. Since starting to do it this way about a year ago I have been able to do between $5 and $10 a day, doing it while I'm not at my full time job. This has worked for me and the added work from Fiverr actually keeps me more focused and organized when it comes my own sites... strange I know
12-06-2012, 02:15 AM
RE:
it depends how fast you want it, really.
all i can say is keep trying,
keep tweaking and testing until you find something that works for you...

18.gif