16.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-28-2014, 01:25 AM
[Help] Need to find print-on-demand t-shirt supplier. Not TeeSpring.
Hello.

After several failed TeeSpring campaigns, I'd like to find a POD t-shirt company to work with.
I've looked at Zazzle.... prices way too high. CafePress is complicated and I've read reviews
about their poor print quality. The only one that looks promising to me is SunFrog Shirts, but
I don't know much about them. I can't find much info on them as far as how good their customer
service is, how good is their quality, how fast do they ship, etc etc.

Does anyone have information about ANY good print-on-demand t-shirt suppliers?

Thanks in advance
04-28-2014, 08:52 PM
RE:
http://www.sunfrogshirts.com
05-03-2014, 10:46 AM
RE:
Try http://www.skreened.com
05-03-2014, 11:21 AM
RE:
yes.. I think Skreened much better thn others
05-15-2014, 12:19 AM
RE:
Thanks for the info. After doing some checking, I think I will using Sunfrog Shirts. The cool thing I've learned about Sunfrog is that I can send traffic to my shirt designs, but if the visitor doesn't like my design and decides to by someone else's design, I will still get paid 35% sales commission. That can be $6.65 per shirt or more. Sweatshirts and hoodies can pay commissions up to $13 bucks! If someone buys MY design, I get an extra 5.5%. Furthermore, if someone else sells MY design, I get 5.5% just for being the designer. I think it's awesome!

As far as Skreened, I checked them out and once again the prices are a little too high. Either that or the designers are really using high markups on their products. Also, they don't have an affiliate program like Sunfrog.
70.gif
09-26-2014, 09:14 PM
RE:
You see, a bunch of my friends like Diablo 3 very much. The treasure goblin represents treasure. Would I break law if I print it on our t shirt?

It is not for commercial, just to show our interest and love. What's more, they are unique. you do not have to fear others would have the same t shirt like you.

I just had a China T shirt manufacturer. They offer 2.5 dollars for one piece if we order 100 pieces.
09-27-2014, 11:32 AM
RE:
We are shenzhen goldjade finery - China T shirt manufacturer http://www.szgoldjade.com, even manchester union has ordered from us. If you are a football fan, you may have see our T shirt.

LOL.

You can wholesale T shirt, polo shirts, school uniforms and business suits from us. We would give you the most decent price you could find in China.

Cell: 86 18665919254

by the way, we currently have kids clothing exporting to Britain in stock.
09-27-2014, 12:17 PM
RE:
Very cool resources.
09-27-2014, 10:58 PM
RE:
How long does it take to get paid from SunFrog after the campaign has ended for our affiliate commission.
10-07-2014, 04:07 AM
RE:
(09-27-2014 10:58 PM)cpacashman Wrote:  How long does it take to get paid from SunFrog after the campaign has ended for our affiliate commission.
Sunfrog is not like Teespring. You don't have timed campaigns with Sunfrog. You create your design, upload it to Sunfrog, and start promoting it. If you sell just one shirt, they print and ship it to the buyer and you get a commission (35% as affiliate, and 5.5% as artist) They pay out at the first of every month as long as you have at least $50 USD in your account. If you don't have at least $50, it rolls over to the next month. I've already received 2 payouts from Sunfrog and they pay quickly. I had my money by the 3rd of September, and my latest payment was received on the 2nd of October. I use PayPal to receive my money. Checks and direct deposit take a little longer.
24.gif

49.gif