6.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-13-2014, 06:28 AM
[Help] Epic Squeeze Page
Hey.
I have squeeze page that I downloaded here few weeks, and every thing is working fine.
My only problem is when i'm creating a campaign there, and I get the link from epicsqueezepage for
future stats, it doesn't show me anything.

I tried this several times, and I got stats on my Adtrackzgold, but not on my epicsqueeze page.

I hope someone could help me out .
Thanks.
02-13-2014, 09:15 AM
RE:
maybe because it is nulled and not the actuall license but since you have your own tracking method the everything is ok.

i hope this helps
02-13-2014, 02:39 PM
RE:
Yes, but I can't see how many people optin to my list, how many of them were from tier1 countries and so on.
In Adtrackzgold I can only see how many clicks I was recieving.
02-14-2014, 02:07 AM
RE:
yeah i see the problem especially if you do paid traffic.
02-14-2014, 03:35 AM
RE:
Any solution ?
28.gif
02-14-2014, 03:47 AM
RE:
unfortunately this problem for this nulled plugin can't be solved, you can find someone that have the unlimited version and maybe he can share it......

btway when i go 100 reps i will share my unlimited version with the email and the password so everyone here can have the original version :).

but not right now because i share the dsdomination in another thread and upload and download stuff all the time plus my own marketing soooooo i can't upload it right now!
02-14-2014, 06:57 AM
RE:
I have someone unlimited version, but it belongs to my friend and the e-mail is belonged to his friend. So I guess if I will use it, his friend will see that I installed it right ?

42.gif