25.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-19-2014, 01:17 PM
[Help] Chaturbate Performer Account
hi BBHF :D , im sure most of you are familiar with chaturbate , anyway way back before i use to have an account there i did the same old trick of showing those perveted people a xxx video to represent as "me" and i did earn some small amount though i stop doing it since i need to go back to school Tongue , but now that i want to , you know earn a small amount of chaching , i forgot my username pass and email Verysad and now that i;m going to create a new account i need to do a age verification test before i can receive tokens, which ofcurse i cannot since im doing all blachaht stuff etc etc. you know where im going at . so i was wondering if anyone from BBHF has a spare account probably the one you no longer use which is a performer account, which you can share Love
thanks in advance Cool
04-19-2014, 11:32 PM
RE:
What kind of age verification do they do? Maybe we can fake that somehow?
04-20-2014, 12:48 AM
RE:
(04-19-2014 11:32 PM)Payload Wrote:  What kind of age verification do they do? Maybe we can fake that somehow?
i tried but i failed or maybe im not just really good at faking things Undecided , well 1st they need an ID , either passport or drivers license , then 2nd another picture of you holding that first ID near your face which you uploaded first, i actually tried faking it by downloading some xxx videos which where fake casting im not sure if you;re familiar with it
04-20-2014, 12:52 AM
RE:
(04-19-2014 11:32 PM)Payload Wrote:  What kind of age verification do they do? Maybe we can fake that somehow?
well i already tried but i think im just not good at faking things Undecided , what they need is 1st an ID either passport of driver;s license
then another picture of you holding the ID near your face which you uploaded first , i actually tried downloading xxx videos of "fake casting" im not sure if you're familiar with that though Tongue
if this is a double post im sorry , my internet connection is messing up

32.gif