67.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

12-20-2014, 02:27 AM (This post was last modified: 12-20-2014 02:28 AM by Jbain.)
{Help} Can't Add Payment Method To Bing Ads
I know this isn't the place for this post but I also know it is one of the most viewed section on the forum so.
Anyone knows of a way to add a payment method to bing ads for non US residents. Please advise.
12-20-2014, 03:16 AM
RE:
it was my issue

just contact them by email support , they are very helpful
they call you back and lead you !

cheers
12-20-2014, 03:17 AM
RE:
You must add real credit Card no vcc and debits accepted
12-20-2014, 04:06 AM
RE:
hey dumb F*****! if you knew it was the wrong section, then don't post in it. SIMPLE AS THAT. what the F*** are you doing? now you are making the mods job harder becasue they have to move your F****** selfish post. if everyone posted like you, this place would be more disorganized than it is now and helpless and over ridden by scum like you.

get a F****** clue and stop being selfish!
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you
12-20-2014, 10:45 AM (This post was last modified: 12-20-2014 10:46 AM by Jbain.)
RE:
Thanks saqqa will try the email, been trying to use my personal credit card with no success.

@California Kid If i wanted to hear an ***** speak i would have farted. You sound like you lacked love as a child, grow the F*** up, BBHF doesn't revolve around you.
61.gif
12-20-2014, 11:14 AM
RE:
(12-20-2014 10:45 AM)Jbain Wrote:  Thanks saqqa will try the email, been trying to use my personal credit card with no success.

@California Kid If i wanted to hear an ***** speak i would have farted. You sound like you lacked love as a child, grow the F*** up, BBHF doesn't revolve around you.
California kid is right, you could have posted in either of these two sections here.

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Forum-Help-...er-Section

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Forum-Forum-Lounge

Like he said, if everyone did this the forum would be a mess.
12-20-2014, 02:46 PM
RE:
(12-20-2014 10:45 AM)Jbain Wrote:  Thanks saqqa will try the email, been trying to use my personal credit card with no success.

@ Jbain

You are WORSE than a LEECHER. Enuff said.
42rock
12-20-2014, 03:48 PM
RE:
and even no reps for solving his mystery ....
12-21-2014, 06:50 AM
RE:
if you didn't want to hear it then you shouldn't have posted your bullshit post in the wrong section. learn from your own words bitch. bbhf doesn't revolve around YOU. you want a legit answer to your question? contact BING bitch. it's not that hard. if you know how to post bullshit messages in the wrong section, you certainly know how to write an email.....or do you....

You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you
Closed

7.gif