61.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-09-2011, 01:37 AM
RE: Hello from the Philippines
how can english be a carabao when carabao's plow the farm lands? .
06-09-2011, 01:39 AM
(06-09-2011 01:32 AM)pulubi24 Wrote:  
(06-09-2011 01:13 AM)JrMarketer Wrote:  Just joined here. Great to here marami pala Filipino internet marketers. Sana noon ko pa nakita tong forum na to. Looking forward to a great community. Cheers!

hi jR! enjoy your stay here! lotsa good free stuff around!
also, i read from one of the forum rules that it's not permitted to speak different language other than english. 19wait
10rofl so that we'll all understand each other even if the english is carabao 10rofl

@KennChi, I even searched for the Admin's name at Google when I donated to get a VIP. that's when i found out he's a pinoy too. 3wink
yeah, he PM'd me and confirmed it. 10rofl
STOP MY BSO is CLOSED!
06-09-2011, 01:48 AM
(06-09-2011 01:32 AM)pulubi24 Wrote:  hi jR! enjoy your stay here! lotsa good free stuff around!
also, i read from one of the forum rules that it's not permitted to speak different language other than english. 19wait
10rofl so that we'll all understand each other even if the english is carabao 10rofl

@KennChi, I even searched for the Admin's name at Google when I donated to get a VIP. that's when i found out he's a pinoy too. 3wink
I'm sorry, I didn't know the rules. I'll talk english in this forum from now on. :D

Cheers!
10-23-2012, 05:10 PM
RE:
wow many filipinos here
10-24-2012, 12:19 AM
RE:
Yeah, im surprised to know there are pinoy here. Kabayan.
27.gif
04-25-2013, 01:48 AM
RE:
The world is in need of Global Leaders! Do you have what it takes to be an ambassador of Global Prosperity?

Step up and move ahead with i-fern!

Here at i-fern, we are committed to provide you with tools to help conduct and expand your business— as part of our family, we are dedicated to watch you grow and succeed every step of the way.
Are you ready for GLOBAL PROSPERITY?
What is i-fern?
In the second half of 2012, i-FERN was introduced to the world. Owned and managed by direct-selling and network marketing leader, Filipino Entrepreneurs’ Resources Network (FERN), Inc., i-fern is set to rethink the way we reach out.
Like its mother company, i-FERN believes in a powerful vision: Prosperity through Entrepreneurship. However, the focus of i-fern does not limit itself to local shores but has expanded its reach— globally!
This philosophy will make quality health and beauty products accessible to billions of ordinary individuals across the globe while ensuring financial stability for you and the people you share the business with.
What’s more, i-fern is proud to introduce a generous compensation plan that gives you the rewards of a lucrative business while doing the business in the comfort of your home!

Watch the video below:

http://youtu.be/TvPIupFHaqM

Instructions:
1. Visit http://www.reeper22.i-fern.com
2. Click "Join Me"
3. Fill up the Distributor Application Form
4. Then, click "Register"

For questions/ clarifications, pm me....XD
04-25-2013, 09:57 AM
RE:
wow, I' m surprised upon learning that many Pinoys here while searching for something that might help me in my quest in IM. just really a beginner.
definitely will enjoy my stay here. since now I know that a Kababayan is the Admin here, I want to contribute, please show me the link to sign up.

salamat
04-25-2013, 01:32 PM
RE:
Mabuhay! Long live BBHF!
04-25-2013, 02:29 PM
RE:
What?

OMG!!

MatagaL na ako dito pero ngaun ko lang alam na PINOY din pla si Admin, at ang pinaka worst sa lahat, sino si Admin? anu name nya? hahaha
05-03-2013, 12:39 PM
RE:
dude. anywhere you look, may pinoy tlaga yan jan. haha
53.gif
23nerd

51.gif