59.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-08-2013, 02:40 AM
RE:
Hi everyone. I'm BenCleric Mansueto Vison, 29 years of age presently working as a software developer in QM Qatar Microsoft. Aside working as a software developer. I also work as a web designer and developer of the Moderner Sonnen Company (Through online job), my previous job was a game developer of playsro "Silkroad online private" owned by a Romanian people after I quit my previous job they change it into seidenkraft. I quit being a game developer because the owner of that server was a d*** scape goat childish B****** employer.

Well asking about my skills is the only thing that I really don't know how to answer it. Because I prefer doing it in action rather than writing something that it doesn't belong to you. Hihihihih! I am a real Filipino person, (if you ask me why I said a real Filipino because majority of our kababayan always telling me that I am not a Filipino) anyway it doesn't matter. As for me, I am proud of being what I am and Pinoy ako “I AM A FILIPINO"

I use most of the time the Google search until I found out this forum site. When I register in search every column on the topic, it gives me an interest somehow i am a busy person but i still have time to look around. You may not going to like it but there are people here who have the chance that i can endorse in my company and being part of the multi billionaire company namely MICROSOFT.

I think I’ll stop here. Nice meeting you everyone. :) By the way, this is the only forum that gives me so much interest. :) God bless everyone
06-10-2013, 01:00 PM
RE:
Kahit saan aabotin ng pinoy :)
06-10-2013, 01:12 PM
RE:
(06-08-2013 02:40 AM)bencleric Wrote:  Hi everyone. I'm BenCleric Mansueto Vison, 29 years of age presently working as a software developer in QM Qatar Microsoft. Aside working as a software developer. I also work as a web designer and developer of the Moderner Sonnen Company (Through online job), my previous job was a game developer of playsro "Silkroad online private" owned by a Romanian people after I quit my previous job they change it into seidenkraft. I quit being a game developer because the owner of that server was a d*** scape goat childish B****** employer.

Well asking about my skills is the only thing that I really don't know how to answer it. Because I prefer doing it in action rather than writing something that it doesn't belong to you. Hihihihih! I am a real Filipino person, (if you ask me why I said a real Filipino because majority of our kababayan always telling me that I am not a Filipino) anyway it doesn't matter. As for me, I am proud of being what I am and Pinoy ako “I AM A FILIPINO"

I use most of the time the Google search until I found out this forum site. When I register in search every column on the topic, it gives me an interest somehow i am a busy person but i still have time to look around. You may not going to like it but there are people here who have the chance that i can endorse in my company and being part of the multi billionaire company namely MICROSOFT.

I think I’ll stop here. Nice meeting you everyone. :) By the way, this is the only forum that gives me so much interest. :) God bless everyone
Nice statement Brother! you're still working online job until now?
06-12-2013, 04:32 AM
RE:
(06-10-2013 01:12 PM)Avant Garde Wrote:  
(06-08-2013 02:40 AM)bencleric Wrote:  Hi everyone. I'm BenCleric Mansueto Vison, 29 years of age presently working as a software developer in QM Qatar Microsoft. Aside working as a software developer. I also work as a web designer and developer of the Moderner Sonnen Company (Through online job), my previous job was a game developer of playsro "Silkroad online private" owned by a Romanian people after I quit my previous job they change it into seidenkraft. I quit being a game developer because the owner of that server was a d*** scape goat childish B****** employer.

Nice statement Brother! you're still working online job until now?
yeah. after work i do online jobs. :) thanks kabayan
06-14-2013, 09:40 AM
RE:
WTH! Too many Filipinos here..
Mabuhay kabayan!
27.gif
06-14-2013, 02:25 PM
RE:
Maybe belated but, hey, Happy Independence Day guys! Smile
08-27-2013, 07:19 AM
RE:
Ahahahaha! daming mga pinoy na blackhatters ahh?!?!!! Mabuhay ang mga Pinoy!!
09-17-2014, 06:37 PM
RE:
Nice! from Cebu Here. bizdak!

67.gif