66.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-29-2019, 01:42 PM
RE: Hello from Reported for PM SPAM + selling via pm, do it again and i ban your account permanently - Omni Potens
YES - I had a thread offering free licences - no strings, nothing for sale, just I thought it would be nice to use unlimited licence reseller accounts I bought to give BBHF members free accounts.

I didn't know I could not do this if someone else was selling the same items using a BSO. So the thread was taken down.

I asked people to Skype me -: Reported for PM SPAM + selling via pm, do it again and i ban your account permanently - Omni Potens

or PM

(01-27-2019 05:34 PM)smithnowt Wrote:  Hi Reported for PM SPAM + selling via pm, do it again and i ban your account permanently - Omni Potens.
I seem to recall that you had posted someplace here to PM you if interested in any of the stuff you could share licenses for and IIRC, sent a PM asking to be counted in, but didn't hear back from you - is this the same stuff you mentioned above ??
Thanks
01-29-2019, 05:56 PM
RE: Hello from Reported for PM SPAM + selling via pm, do it again and i ban your account permanently - Omni Potens
Well, I am grateful that you did share Reported for PM SPAM + selling via pm, do it again and i ban your account permanently - Omni Potens.
I certainly didn't see any BSO for what I got from you, and I am on here several times a day most days.
I appreciate it.
Cheers!
01-29-2019, 06:15 PM
I just started a Skype conversation with you. I have some things that might help...
01-30-2019, 04:23 AM
do not do other crap jobs here in bbhf! you understand the next shit, you are removed from this forum! I mean the recently deleted post, not the story of the disabled child here!
02-01-2019, 10:56 PM
Adpow doesn't work! No response from their Facebook page. It seems that they have abandoned it.
This is why it is best to get a trial before purchasing these things and why it is stupid to rush straight into a group buy.
So glad I got a free go at this.
Cheers!
77.gif
05-25-2019, 07:31 PM
(02-01-2019 10:56 PM)solar33 Wrote:  Adpow doesn't work! No response from their Facebook page. It seems that they have abandoned it.
This is why it is best to get a trial before purchasing these things and why it is stupid to rush straight into a group buy.
So glad I got a free go at this.
Cheers!

Adpow is working now - just noticed your post..

43.gif