25.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

11-15-2013, 10:47 PM
Hello from Romania
Hey guys,

It is good to be here and the community is amazing. I consider myself a total newbie even though I started on this in 2009. I guess i never thought i could learn too much from forums but it took me time (and money Confused ) to realized this wasn't true at all
For all newbies as well out there, check this forum from A to Z before going to outside programs where they just drain your pockets. Now, i would like to ask for some help here.

I really like the idea of making money with SEO but i know absolutely nothing about it (just the basics and theory) so i would like your advice on where to start on this forum regarding SEO?

I would like to know the terminology and also would like to understand how things work in this "Google world" lol

I know it may not be the easiest way to make money and i know it won't make you rich in days, but i do like it, and i believe if you really want to make a living from the internet you must do what you like, and not force yourself to do something just because you are broke and need it.
I would like to learn local client SEO and rank people's website i n order to get a big fat check Lol

Could you please give me any suggestions on where to start with this? Thank you and forgive me for any grammar errors, English is not my native language

Cheers!!
11-18-2013, 08:29 PM
RE:
Welcome to the forum mate...

I'm also from romania... Hit me up on skype and i'll try to help you if i can. My ID is the same as my username.
11-18-2013, 10:56 PM
RE:
hi :D salut si bine ai venit, :D poate ne adunam mai multi pe skype
11-18-2013, 11:27 PM
RE:
Hi and be welcome !
// Salut ! Din ce in ce mai multi !
11-19-2013, 01:46 AM
RE:
Welcome, mate!

{N-ar fi o idee rea să ne adunăm mai mulţi pe skype.}
30.gif
11-19-2013, 02:15 AM (This post was last modified: 11-19-2013 02:16 AM by Detrix.)
RE:
Salutare fetelor! Bine ai venit, delpech21flr !
11-19-2013, 04:00 AM
RE:
Hai ca fac eu un grup. Trimite-ti un PM cu ID-ul de Skype si va adaug.
11-19-2013, 06:19 AM
RE:
Hello all people!!

I am from Sweden! I am full time marketer.

Welcome!

Find a lot of information here on forum.

Biggrin
11-19-2013, 06:23 AM
RE:
Hello and Welcome from Moldova! :D
11-19-2013, 06:30 AM
RE:
Woawwww, i didn't know there was a lot of people from Romania :) - I am Peruvian actually but live here in Romania for 3 years, still don't speak the langauge too good but i do understand 98% :)

My skype ID is the same as my username: delpech21flr

Great idea to chat on skype and brainstorm some idea, i am really new in Forums let's say it like that

Salut!
40.gif
Closed

18.gif