45.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-06-2011, 03:00 PM
Hello Strange new world!
Actually, just strange new forum. But, the forum looks great! I am from a really small, southern, rural, town in Tennessee.

I have been "lurking" at other forums for a long time now. I only have one site up that is sort of my test site to try and figure this shit out. I'm getting a few clicks here and there from adsense, but not much yet.

My problem has been what seems to be a huge learning curve in this game. I have learned a lot, but there seems to be so much more I need to learn. Basically, where I'm at right now is trying to figure out wordpress. I've seen other sites that look absolutely great, but can't figure the shit out.

I was just about to pull the trigger on buying into a supposedly elite group at wpblackhat when I accidentally saw this forum in the serps. And, man am I glad I did!!!! Thank you for saving me a ton of money!!!!

Now, can anyone please point me to one solid method of generating some decent cash in a relatively short amount of time that doesn't require learning everything under the sun? I'm willing do stay up all night every night working it, I'm just tired of bouncing from one freaking site to the other "piecing" this information together.

Oh, and, I"m actually pulling out the paypal pword now to purchase lifetime SUPERVip. I will definitely be sharing everything I have on my hard drive if it hasn't been shared yet.
06-06-2011, 03:38 PM
RE: Hello Strange new world!
Welcome to bbhf and you can find lot info here and lot more in supervip. And you can use search function to find what you want to know. i think we had all blackhat, whitehat and greyhat in here.
Cheers and prosper to you
06-06-2011, 03:55 PM
Thank you! I will definitely use the search function, but I was just wanting to find it all spelled out for me in one place. I know that probably is not going to happen, but it's good to wish for winning the lottery too.

Anyway, I just upgraded so I will look to see what is in SUPER vip tomorrow.
06-06-2011, 06:04 PM
JoeJoe.. Welcome! I can definitely relate to your struggles in the Internet Marketing world.. making money is not as easy as it seems. The biggest obstacles is ourselves! You need to stay focused on what you want to do and achieve. In this forum, the information inside can be very overwhelming if you allow yourself to do too much "lurking". Stay on one method first and put it to action but also stay open in learning new techniques. If you ever need help.. just have a shout out here and there will be lots of people giving you the assistance. Having said that, what goes around.. comes around! Someone helped you one day, and one day you will help someone. Cheers!
Laid off.. Struggling financially.. any help to make money will be great!
06-07-2011, 09:46 AM
Thanks for the reply face. I want my focus to be building niche affiliate sites with products or services that pay forever. For example, some kind of an insurance company might pay residuals on a person that you have converted for them as long as they are a recurring customer. Like I said earlier, I'm a sponge and I'm willing to go without sleep to get this shit kickin, I just need a little assistance on certain things. Firstly, how to setup wordpress to make it look "pretty". With all the optin boxes, designs, headers, etc.. I am learning and already have one site that I experiment with.

I do not expect spoon-feeding, rather, maybe a bit of direction in all things affiliate. I do know how to use the search function and advanced search functions here and will use them ferociously. But, if anyone would like to post a link with helpful, useful, correct and timely information, I would surely be grateful.
53.gif

76.gif
Free counters!