24.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-19-2022, 05:51 PM
Hello Everyone !
Good day to all BBHF members,

I am not a newbie, but I discovered this forum recently.
I'm glad to join it now, and I;m looking forward to learning and sharing new ideas of making money here.

I'd appreciate your support !!
02-20-2022, 11:20 AM (This post was last modified: 02-20-2022 11:20 AM by Lumos.)
RE: Hello Everyone !
Welcome here Digital Nomad !!
Happydance Happydance Happydance

Hopefully you will find BBHF helpful.

Sadly and in all honesty I must say that lots of what is found and shared is just 'guru turds' and ways to gain entry to krappy SAAS things sold by horrid IMers...therefore=>
Lots of junk food for serial collectors and SOS sufferers and the grab and go folks party here a lot whilst they NEVER contribute anything at all.

The single thing that has truly disappointed me in my years as a member here is that nobody - literally NOBODY ever shares any truly simple, working ways for newbies to get an easy start.

Most everything has loads of convoluted moving parts and of course all the 'guru turds' are always incomplete nonsense anyhow.

If you are the ONE true unicorn who will share simpler, easy to get started methods aimed at broke newbies you could very well become the most popular member...EVER !!
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
02-20-2022, 11:35 AM
RE: Hello Everyone !
Welcome Digital Nomad to the bbhf. You will find most people friendly and you will also find a vast selection of everything you will need no matter why you joined. All the very best in using the forum

70.gif