50.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-07-2013, 07:24 AM
HeY Ho!
Hey all, today it's my first day on this Forum and i wanted to Welcome all users here.
I hope i will learn a lot on this forum, i'm reading some topics here what can be in my interes for to start make money online..
i picked me a tutorial with AdSense for first time and wanted to question is it good for a newbie ? I will make really profit here with this tutorial if i will build my own website like Brad Stephens shown it on his Tutorial ? I got much some Question more, but i dont will start attack you with alot newbies questions right now:PP .. If i will start to build my page with *.tld domain then i have always check it for good visits etc, or ya think i can try another methods who will bring me some $$$ for the start ? I just picked the method because i read all sites of
Quote:http://www.uploadseeds.com/download.php?uid=IIJEDXNZ
Tutorial and i think it's not to hard for the start.. Maybe ya dudes can show me some links here from forum for a nice and easy start ?
IT's no problem for me to invest 20-30 Dollars for to get a good site who brings me later $$ :)
Are here peoples from Germany or Poland ? : ) if ya see my English is bad.. but i hope u understand all what i mean!

@
BBHF = great logo =)

Greetz, skejcik!

15.gif