12.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-20-2014, 05:54 PM
Has Anyone Tried the YouTube Tsunami Software?
Hey I was wondering if anyone out there has tried the YouTube Tsunami software and encountered the following problem when trying to open and run the app...I keep getting the message: The Publisher of YTT273 couldn't be verified. Are you sure you want to run the program? When I click run then a box pops up asking me which program I want to use to open YTT273...I've whitelisted this in my antivirus program, I've put it in an exclusion list in the antivirus program, I've disabled the antivirus program, and turned off the SmartScreen Filter and the same thing happens...the same message and a request asking what program I want to use to open the app. My OS is Windows 7 and I use Avast antivirus...I'm at my wits end and open to suggestions to get this thing up and running!
01-24-2014, 12:59 PM
RE:
The YouTube Tsunami software will get you banned...I lost a channel because of it :(
01-31-2014, 03:30 PM
RE:
it is basically a sales funnel to try and get you into Empower Network
05-16-2014, 04:00 AM
RE:
I have had the same exact problem.I thought it was the computer .And to make it worse the customer service was of no help.Yes it is surly a sales funnel to get you in Empower Network.
05-21-2014, 02:50 AM
RE:
Glad that I passed on this one. Sounded a little too good to be true -- felt like sales fluff.
53.gif

66.gif