42.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-01-2014, 02:23 AM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2014 05:59 AM by husky.)
Hadrien is a Scammer | Do not do any deal with him
Hadrien is a f***** scammer. About 15 days ago he took 100 USD from me through Paypal for zipmarket script but sent me a broken script. He told me its very easy to fix and asked me to make various changes but it never worked. Than he told me he will send me the fixed script in 2-3 days but he always tried to give some excuse and kept delaying it. Than for few days he stopped answering my mails and messages. He never sent me fixed script and is neither returning my money. If he thinks he can run away with my money he is a stupid B******. I have sent him one last message. If he is not going to take any action, I am going to take every possible step to get my money back and get his accounts banned.
The scammer runs this website - hadriendesign.com

I am attaching some screenshots for proof. Warning - hadrien and ysahop are same person, stay away from them. I have many other proofs which i will post later.

[Image: file.html]

02-01-2014, 02:35 AM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2014 02:37 AM by MetroPirata.)
RE:
everyone know this M.O.T.H.E.R F.U.C.k.E.R Retard French is a F.U.C.K.I.N.G SCAMMER soooo
administrators Banned this MF Ugly French.!

Regards,
MetroPirata
02-01-2014, 03:07 AM
RE:
Such people are destroying the reputation of the forum and as MetroPirata said must be banned immediately. If he really understood the community he would have shared it here instead of asking money. And he is such a big faggot that even after receiving the money he sent a non functional script. Now people would even be afraid to deal with genuine and trusted members. I also request moderators to immediately ban him.
02-01-2014, 03:27 AM
RE:
You S.T.U.P.I.D M.O.R.O.N.S believed in him no matter what we told you SO YOU DESERVE TO LOOSE EVERY PENNY HE STOLE FROM YOU !!
02-01-2014, 03:44 AM
RE:
What ? :o
I sent you the script, and I sent you the new file to fix this problem !
If you do it just because you think I will refund you, you dream and you are a big liar !
40.gif
02-01-2014, 03:51 AM
RE:
Why sell and send a script that does not work?
You are the center of much questionable activity here.
I would not miss you.
02-01-2014, 03:55 AM
RE:
ban his ars.e asap
02-01-2014, 03:59 AM
RE:
What's this!. One charging for stolen scripts and the other paying for stolen scripts?
Am I reading OK or what is it I don't get?
In this Forum, guys, you don't charge for scripts, you SHARE THEM. And do us a favor: stop paying members for stolen things.
Incredible! Now husky, if you don't get your money back, well, what can I say, your fault man.
WITH ME LINKS LIVE FOREVER
02-01-2014, 04:21 AM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2014 04:52 AM by husky.)
RE: Hadrien is a Scammer | Do not do any deal with him
If you are so good than why did you sell me the script when you knew it did not work. And you say you provided me the fixed script than what are all these messages. If you think i am doing it for refund you are a M****. If I would have wanted to get the refund I would have done it the same time and would not have waited for more than 15 days. Even if you don't refund my money I am going to get it back. I have had made over 100+ purchases with Paypal and had filed only 2 claims both decided in my favour.

This screenshot will show all the community members your goodness

Hadrien Wrote:What ? :o
I sent you the script, and I sent you the new file to fix this problem !
If you do it just because you think I will refund you, you dream and you are a big liar !
02-01-2014, 04:45 AM
RE: Hadrien is a Scammer | Do not do any deal with him
Now i feel I am a fool. But I learnt a lesson and I will not pay in future to anyone. I am hoping that I would get my money back.
(02-01-2014 03:59 AM)Ricardito Wrote:  What's this!. One charging for stolen scripts and the other paying for stolen scripts?
Am I reading OK or what is it I don't get?
In this Forum, guys, you don't charge for scripts, you SHARE THEM. And do us a favor: stop paying members for stolen things.
Incredible! Now husky, if you don't get your money back, well, what can I say, your fault man.
10.gif

16.gif