5.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-31-2011, 11:57 AM
HaRRo's Forum IMG Cash
HaRRo's Forum IMG Cash

Hi guys i was messing around tonight being bored as usual and decided hey I need to make a simple straight forward guide that anyone can follow that will make atleast $100 or more easily per month for anyone. This all depends on how good and well you use it.
Now this simple guide is intended for those really stuck for ideas and will benefit those who are stuck for extra cash, it does take work atleast in the 5mins i tried it i have made $5 and possibly more because one of my advertisers dont update until daily so it could easily make a lot more than im making it out to be.

This should not be remade into an ebook also and sold on any other place as im sure you are aware i always keep my ideas free and old ideas in the past when im helping out the newbies always get sold and thats kind of nasty so I will keep doing ideas like this as long as it stays unsold and unmodified in any way.

What you will need.
Now what you will need is pretty simple.
First of all you need to sign up with a site called shareapic.net get an account on there and download say 50 model pictures and upload them into a gallery.
You will then get a link like this
hxxp://www.shareapic.net/content.php?gid=416633&owner=pichunters which pichunters is my username.
Now when you click that url you will see these kind of urls when you highlight over your images.
hxxp://www.shareapic.net/content.php?id=10964113
hxxp://www.shareapic.net/content.php?id=10964198

So all of those urls above are the urls you need to promote, do not directly promote the images you need the content.php urls.

Next you need to goto notlong.com and make all those images a [Reported by Members as SPAM THREAD], notlong.com works fine for what i have done, feel free to use alternatives and other paid image companies this is just a rough guide i have thrown up in 5minutes, now you will have 50 short urls keep these in a text file and thats this hard work complete.

Next you can sign up for some adult program thats popular say adultfriendfinder and you can cloak it too, or keep your promotion url handy, its best cloaking as this can keep you safe use notlong.com if you feel like it too.

Your best using names on notlong.com like forumimgonnause.notlong.com as this keeps it slightly non noticed.

Next the forum i used was hxxp://forum.phun.org Go signup there as a normal user and login to your usercp click on signature.
Remember you dont have to use this FORUM ONLY, Go search for others that are the same picture sharing forums are a goldmine.

And use the [ img ]yourstuff.notlong.com[ / i mg] and add in every single one of your pictures and img link your adultfriendfinder in too or any other program you feel that could be good for adult type forums.

I cant really show you an example of my signature as the IMG tag will not work on BHW.

But lets hope you get the drift.

Now once your all ready to go, keep a track on New posts, anything under 10 replies is a good target to hit as any future view you will get credit for as everyone always reads the first post on a thread before replying.

Hope you have good fun with this.
Paypal donations to cs[at]harroinc.com LMFAO

Hope someone finds this useful
Good Luck and be safe.

20.gif