67.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-11-2020, 04:03 PM
RE: HOW TO GET UNLIMITED GOOGLE DRIVE FOR FREE!
(04-11-2020 10:17 AM)smithnowt Wrote:  It is funny to see things which assert ideas of fooling big data - like google or amazon.

SURE - such things may work...for a little while.

A sort of mantra that helps here=>
Big data is vigilant 24/7/365 at detecting and stopping any and everything that MAY profit anyone else.

So:
Go ahead and get a free/fake EDU account and it will stick around anywhere from hours to months, but ABSOLUTELY count upon it getting nuked, and - as 34ever so wisely said - then your data stored on gdrive is 100% gone for good.

Yes, you can get slightly better bought EDU accounts - and those last a little bit longer (usually), but again after some time those also just go -POOF- and access to your gdrive is then gone.

Lastly - as much as I despise how mega works - if one MUST pay for online data storage, that is more certain to last than using an EDU account to get gdrive.

PS:
There are some members here who specialize in providing gdrive access that is 'sposed to last forever - but to me the idea of paying for ANYTHING that makes google any more powerful seems like a really bad idea...YMMV.

Yep. I did buy two times Unlimited - Lifetime Google Drive with edu email in our love BSO section, its only work for a few months then the edu mail got banned, everything I have on the drives become nothing.
04-12-2020, 12:00 PM
(04-11-2020 04:03 PM)CanhCam Guy Wrote:  
(04-11-2020 10:17 AM)smithnowt Wrote:  It is funny to see things which assert ideas of fooling big data - like google or amazon.

Big data is vigilant 24/7/365 at detecting and stopping any and everything that MAY profit anyone else.

So:
Go ahead and get a free/fake EDU account and it will stick around anywhere from hours to months, but ABSOLUTELY count upon it getting nuked, and - as 34ever so wisely said - then your data stored on gdrive is 100% gone for good.

Yes, you can get slightly better bought EDU accounts - and those last a little bit longer (usually), but again after some time those also just go -POOF- and access to your gdrive is then gone.

Lastly - as much as I despise how mega works - if one MUST pay for online data storage, that is more certain to last than using an EDU account to get gdrive.

PS:
There are some members here who specialize in providing gdrive access that is 'sposed to last forever - but to me the idea of paying for ANYTHING that makes google any more powerful seems like a really bad idea...YMMV.

Yep. I did buy two times Unlimited - Lifetime Google Drive with edu email in our love BSO section, its only work for a few months then the edu mail got banned, everything I have on the drives become nothing.

Its easy to solve the issue.

Just create multiple accounts as backups for your stuff.

You might put in more work but at least its better than nothing!
04-12-2020, 01:10 PM
(04-12-2020 12:00 PM)ziggy2000 Wrote:  

So:

PS:

Correct!
But it's better if you pay very small fees to get Drive unlimited from a Business Suite with others who you trusted, no worry about data safe!
Anyway, your shares is very old method, still works now and it's very helpful for someone loving Free Lunches!
04-12-2020, 01:30 PM
(04-12-2020 01:10 PM)CanhCam Guy Wrote:  
(04-12-2020 12:00 PM)ziggy2000 Wrote:  

So:

PS:

Correct!
But it's better if you pay very small fees to get Drive unlimited from a Business Suite with others who you trusted, no worry about data safe!
Anyway, your shares is very old method, still works now and it's very helpful for someone loving Free Lunches!

If still works, will it matter if its old? And I guess there are people in here that cant even afford small fees. It seems like you want me to feel bad for sharing it or because I'm new here.

Anyways, whatever suits you bro.
04-12-2020, 03:40 PM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2020 03:41 PM by Lumos.)
The main concern I was trying to express=>
TL:DR version:

Folks wish to use gdrive to store GBs of data online.
Lots of time and BW is used to upload big stuff there.

When someone does this, and it vanishes after a day, week or month - that is time and efforts and BW used for nothing.

Thats all - Thanks anyhow for the offer.
77.gif
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
04-27-2020, 05:22 AM (This post was last modified: 04-27-2020 05:24 AM by California Kid.)
looks like the link issue was resolved. i was thinking it was a browser issue because everyone knows mediafire haha. ok so mirror changed

also, some things AREN'T better than nothing unless you don't value your time OR your own personal bandwidth and how everything will also slow down while uploading.

if the issue is that gdrive gets banned or deleted, then you just wasted so much F****** time! so no. what's better than nothing is NOT keep creating accounts just so you know you have a backup haha.

i didn't download this but obviously the method sucks from what i am reading. the biggest reason for a backup is the lack of trust you have on your current system so you create a backup. what the F*** is the point of a backup if you can't trust the backup?!?

so in this case no man....some things are NOT better than nothing. for god sake.....people need to sometimes actually think before they speak. granted, gdrive is not just for backups. it can be used for other things but if it's used for business, that would be even worse if that failed if a business was honed around gdrive.

what would be better than nothing are things like mirrors or something. mirrors constantly go dead so no big deal there...... so people just have to use common sense in what they do with it
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you
04-30-2020, 10:00 PM
Quote: it can be used for other things but if it's used for business, that would be even worse if that failed if a business was honed around gdrive.

Very true, I was thinking of getting and edu email but then I just thought to myself that if I have data which is important enough in the future and I lose it just because I couldn't pay a few bucks would be plain silly. If you have data that is important enough for your to keep a backup of or you put in the time to save it in gdrive, you shouldn't risk it over a few bucks. Buts that just my opinion, we're all entitled to ours.
05-01-2020, 09:04 PM
Do the MEGA accounts sold on this forum last longer than edu accounts? Or are those just as risky? I don't want to lose data
11-04-2020, 05:21 PM
let me see
11-04-2020, 08:59 PM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2020 09:00 PM by 34ever.)
Fake .edu email accounts will wreck you up sooner or later...and you will loose all your gdrive data
48.gif
[Image: 10.gif]▂ ▇ █ A master designer behind my avatar and professional business logos? High quality, unbeatable price! █ ▇ ▂
Check it out : http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Amaz...ting-at-10

63.gif