47.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-02-2019, 06:50 AM
HOW TO GET GENERATED CREDIT CARDS FOR LYNDA , AMAZON PRIME or OTHER FREE TRIALS!
Step One : Go to : https://namso-gen.com/

[b]Then Go to the " Bin Search Bar " and Copy Paste This BIN :

434769XXXXXXXXXX

You can change the quantity to whatever you would like. I usually use 30.

Leave Everything else the same!

Now Click " Generate Cards " and copy all the cards that show up and move to Step Two.

Step Two :

Go to : https://mrchecker.net/card/ccn3

Paste the cards in the white box and Click Starts !

NOW ONLY USE THE CARDS THAT ARE IN THE LIVE SECTION !

BOOM !! You Got a CC to start any Trial Account !! :)

Enjoy !!

--> Let me know by replying if its working for you or not?
06-06-2019, 09:13 PM
RE: HOW TO GET GENERATED CREDIT CARDS FOR LYNDA , AMAZON PRIME or OTHER FREE TRIALS!
Great tool mate.
It's working.
06-07-2019, 01:45 AM
RE: HOW TO GET GENERATED CREDIT CARDS FOR LYNDA , AMAZON PRIME or OTHER FREE TRIALS!
not work with netflix
06-07-2019, 06:40 AM
Thx for the share ... Most trials ask for a full name and address to match the card. How do you get around that? What do you put?
[Image: bbhfsblbso.gif]
06-07-2019, 11:59 AM
thanks for share
51.gif
06-07-2019, 12:38 PM
Don't websites make a test purchase of a few cents to make sure that the card is valid?
06-07-2019, 01:23 PM
Thanks, Ankonzs.
Reps+ added. Very useful share..
06-07-2019, 01:41 PM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2019 01:44 PM by Lumos.)
Question RE: HOW TO GET GENERATED CREDIT CARDS FOR LYNDA , AMAZON PRIME or OTHER FREE TRIALS!
Thanks for this very valuable info Ankonzs !!!

The namso-gen site worked just as you described - but at the mrchecker.net/card/ccn3 site the edit box was not working right and I tried it on 3 different browsers ?!?

Is there some trick that makes it work correctly, or is this just an error at that site right now ??

BTW, there are some other possibly useful links at that site at the bottom of the page...
Thanks
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
06-09-2019, 04:09 PM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2019 04:09 PM by h4ma.)
(06-07-2019 01:41 PM)smithnowt Wrote:  Thanks for this very valuable info Ankonzs !!!

The namso-gen site worked just as you described - but at the mrchecker.net/card/ccn3 site the edit box was not working right and I tried it on 3 different browsers ?!?

Is there some trick that makes it work correctly, or is this just an error at that site right now ??

BTW, there are some other possibly useful links at that site at the bottom of the page...
Thanks

the box dosent work , but i infected the data within the code source and it workd perfectly
[Image: nzgkme]

img link :http://prntscr.com/nzgkme
06-10-2019, 04:43 AM
From where I give name and address
60.gif

76.gif