72.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-06-2016, 01:18 AM
RE: [HOT] Why you are NOT making any money and HOW to start making some serious cash
(01-25-2016 12:50 PM)deepxxx Wrote:  [GET] NEW 2016 UNDERGROUND CPA BLUEPRINT - MADE $5876 IN 17 HOURS. WORTH $1997 [GET] - Free for you so you can leave it to rot on you desktop.

[/size]

dude. u r talkin to me . n i simply adore yr grammar
+5 reps
10-06-2016, 08:34 AM
RE: [HOT] Why you are NOT making any money and HOW to start making some serious cash
(09-30-2016 09:15 AM)Mat Wrote:  
(09-28-2016 10:06 PM)deepxxx Wrote:  
(09-28-2016 09:40 AM)Mat Wrote:  Why is nobody talking anymore? What did atifs2010 become?

Nothing. He didn't follow through.

I see...

Well, I need and want to make money online, but still don't know how or where to start. May be you can help me since you seem to be open to mentoring people as long as they're serious in their move. So here are some information about me. speak french (better than english). I also have a real estate broker licence all that is lacking are clients!

So, can I exploit the fact that I speak french in a dominant english speaking society to make money online? If yes, How exactly?

Or should I , rather, focus on the real estate brokerage business? If yes, What are the best methods for real estate agents to find clients online? I tried making ads in the classified ads with no success.

A third possibility for me is that I have a supplier for sculptures (wood made) from Africa, and I even have some of his sculptures with me, but don't know which method or platform is the best to sell them online. Any idea?

Thank you in advance.
Mat

Since I haven't receive any reply from you, deepxxx, I assume you're just not willing to help. If I'm wrong, please let me know.

Thanks
10-07-2016, 02:11 AM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2016 02:14 AM by deepxxx.)
(10-06-2016 08:34 AM)Mat Wrote:  
(09-30-2016 09:15 AM)Mat Wrote:  
(09-28-2016 10:06 PM)deepxxx Wrote:  
(09-28-2016 09:40 AM)Mat Wrote:  Why is nobody talking anymore? What did atifs2010 become?

Nothing. He didn't follow through.

I see...

Well, I need and want to make money online, but still don't know how or where to start. May be you can help me since you seem to be open to mentoring people as long as they're serious in their move. So here are some information about me. speak french (better than english). I also have a real estate broker licence all that is lacking are clients!

So, can I exploit the fact that I speak french in a dominant english speaking society to make money online? If yes, How exactly?

Or should I , rather, focus on the real estate brokerage business? If yes, What are the best methods for real estate agents to find clients online? I tried making ads in the classified ads with no success.

A third possibility for me is that I have a supplier for sculptures (wood made) from Africa, and I even have some of his sculptures with me, but don't know which method or platform is the best to sell them online. Any idea?

Thank you in advance.
Mat

Since I haven't receive any reply from you, deepxxx, I assume you're just not willing to help. If I'm wrong, please let me know.

Thanks

Hi there,

This thread was posted a while ago. Right now, I don't feel like helping you. Sorry about that.

You don't need me. Just do it!

PS: I like the third idea the most.
10-11-2016, 02:06 AM
It's ok, thank you though.
11-28-2016, 12:38 AM
(10-11-2016 02:06 AM)Mat Wrote:  It's ok, thank you though.

Thanks
63.gif
11-28-2016, 06:25 AM
wow, I just stumble on this post,

This is the real sh** man!!!! http://bestblackhatforum.com/images/smilies/happy.gif
12-08-2016, 03:37 PM
(01-27-2016 09:05 AM)deepxxx Wrote:  UPDATE - LATEST View New Posts PAGE LOOK

[Image: f5OVCUx.png]

Not a single thread about talking and discussing about methods, tricks, experiences...

I would love to join a valuable conversation with a group of smart people.

Looks like I won't find that in here anytime soon.

I might launch my own forum and make it premium and make some money. At least would people learn some shit.

re: Not a single thread about talking and discussing about methods, tricks, experiences...

NC's thread does....
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...rs-A-Pound

btw. good post #1 Thanks
01-23-2017, 08:08 PM
Make this year count. Mad Slap
[Image: 2eaoygm.gif]
07-26-2017, 08:36 AM
is this software still working?
[Image: FLS0lAP.gif]
07-26-2017, 09:34 AM (This post was last modified: 07-26-2017 09:46 AM by berlinerin.)
(07-26-2017 08:36 AM)surfmore Wrote:  is this software still working?

Haha... :)
there is no "software" - it ist more like a "HARDware" ;)
sorry

@deepxxx:

Oh, and now I can laugh, (on me myself) because that time I postet, I was not understanding, because of english (not my language) or.. I dont know what was 1 Year ago, but now I can laugh... :) Now I see.

You are totally right! of course - "take action" is more important! (20/80) and not to be lazy and always procastinating LIVE. ! Or downloading things I dont need. Waisting time. Time ist value - it never comes back.

Ok.. I also have to do something NOW
since long time ago....

(not now - because it is middle of the night, I go sleeping and make it tomorrow the beginning)

I think: tomorrow I begin first with a Plan, Projectplan.
And than follow it (REALLY this time) step by step...

Thank you very much. Heart
55.gif

✨ OPEN A NEW ETSY SHOP WITH THIS FREE 40 LISTINGS
FOR 4 MONTH! https://etsy.me/3MVv7ZI

7.gif