30.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-29-2016, 05:23 AM
RE: [HOT] Why you are NOT making any money and HOW to start making some serious cash
(01-29-2016 05:16 AM)deepxxx Wrote:  
(01-29-2016 05:01 AM)donutmad Wrote:  i would join ur forum deepxxx :)

I'll write that down somewhere ;)

you should maybe make a mentorship forum :D
01-29-2016, 05:36 AM
RE: [HOT] Why you are NOT making any money and HOW to start making some serious cash
(01-29-2016 05:23 AM)donutmad Wrote:  
(01-29-2016 05:16 AM)deepxxx Wrote:  
(01-29-2016 05:01 AM)donutmad Wrote:  i would join ur forum deepxxx :)

I'll write that down somewhere ;)

you should maybe make a mentorship forum :D

No! I am not about selling my shit to someone. I want to hang out with smart people that openly share their experiences. That my friend, is priceless.
01-29-2016, 05:46 AM
(01-27-2016 09:05 AM)deepxxx Wrote:  UPDATE - LATEST View New Posts PAGE LOOK

[Image: f5OVCUx.png]

Not a single thread about talking and discussing about methods, tricks, experiences...

I would love to join a valuable conversation with a group of smart people.

Looks like I won't find that in here anytime soon.

I might launch my own forum and make it premium and make some money. At least would people learn some shit.

oohh thought u would make premium paid premium, but u was refering to the forum should be premium where would could share and help each other make some real cash Happydance Perfect 10
01-29-2016, 05:55 AM (This post was last modified: 01-29-2016 05:56 AM by blackhatteristic.)
I'm signing in for just one purpose; to give you a rep...thankssmileNice Thread

I'm signing in for just one purpose; to give you a rep...Thanks Nice Thread
01-29-2016, 06:41 AM
(01-29-2016 05:46 AM)donutmad Wrote:  
(01-27-2016 09:05 AM)deepxxx Wrote:  I might launch my own forum and make it premium and make some money. At least would people learn some shit.

oohh thought u would make premium paid premium, but u was refering to the forum should be premium where would could share and help each other make some real cash Happydance Perfect 10

Premium = limited, need to earn your membership, must contribute some real shit.
Making money = if you surround yourself with such people, money will be pouring in your pocket.

[Image: 8ecfd-11138032_1647737662112914_1770092817_n.jpg?w=637]
[Image: You-are-the-average-of-the-five-people-y...-with..jpg]
71.gif
01-29-2016, 07:31 AM
please make that forum fast, and i will contribuate as much as i can , and push my limits !
01-30-2016, 02:03 AM
(01-29-2016 02:59 AM)deepxxx Wrote:  
(01-29-2016 02:41 AM)atifs2010 Wrote:  
(01-28-2016 11:14 AM)deepxxx Wrote:  
(01-28-2016 07:14 AM)atifs2010 Wrote:  Hi Deepxxx, First of all, thank you so much for offering me your free coaching. I'm really grateful to you. And sorry, I am late, I actually missed your message. I would request you to please give me a last chance. I'll try to do all my tasks on time now.
I have created a new Fiverr account, my user name is Professionals_ and set up a Gig to sell Wordpress Installation service.
Kindly give me next instructions... I'm willing to do whatever you say on time.... :-)

Alright, you got one more chance:

Task #1a:
- Download the Explaindo software - can be found on forum
- Create 3 new gigs selling video production services. (Explainer, whiteboard, characters?
- Create a video for each Gig
- I don't care how
- You have 24 hours

Go...

Good luck!

Hi Deepxxx, thanks bro. Well, I have downloaded the Explaindio software, this is new to me, I really don't know anything about it. I don't know how to create a video through this software. I'm trying to find tutorials on how to create a video through it. It may take some time. Please give me more time, so that I can learn something about this software and then I may create videos about my GIGs.

It's not that hard. Just check out what other people are doing and to the same thing in your own unique way - What other people are doing?

Search Fiverr for "explainer videos" or "whiteboard animation" and find 3 gigs that you could also offer.

Time is money baby.

Put a link to your profile here and create at least one gig in the next 24 hours.

No excuses, if you fail to do that, you're on your own again.

Go...

Good luck!

Hi Deepxxx, I've created the video creation GIG on fiverr, my profile link is: https://www.fiverr.com/users/professionals_/
I have put the GIG video as well, but they're saying it will take 24 hours to approve the video. Good day.

Thanks and regards.
01-30-2016, 03:10 AM
(01-28-2016 07:14 AM)atifs2010 Wrote:  Hi Deepxxx, I've created the video creation GIG on fiverr, my profile link is: https://www.fiverr.com/users/professionals_/
I have put the GIG video as well, but they're saying it will take 24 hours to approve the video. Good day.

Thanks and regards.

[Image: JYc65Gm.jpg]

1. Fill out your Fiverr profile - About me
2. What is this image man? What does Audi got to do with whiteboard videos? You need to try harder if you want to succeed. Create a kick ass picture that is relevant to what you're selling.
3. This is your sales pitch, not a dummy placeholder. You sound like an idiot with this sentence. Complete on time? Of-course you're going to do that, Fiverr requires that from you!

Next task:
- Create 5 more gigs of your choice on Fiverr
- All gigs must have a video explaining the service

You have 24 hours.

Go...

Good luck!
01-30-2016, 07:22 AM
Deepxxx, thanks a lot for your guidance. I'll work on it and make it happen. Thank you very much for giving me a good way to start :-) Really grateful..
01-31-2016, 02:17 AM (This post was last modified: 01-31-2016 02:18 AM by aKinaKus.)
OP, in other words you were describing the Shiny Object Syndrome! People download hundreds of courses and training and never act on it!
-
Most money i made, was from doing the simplest methods. Granted, status quo has changed but simple is better!

My fails came when i tried to work on other things - abandoning the ones that made me money! Huge mistake!

If something makes you money, squeeze the life out of it - make enough to hire someone and only then pursue your other goals!
12.gif
Cool Any and ALL Reviews that i see, get an instant +5 in REP. If i missed it, PM me with review post link and i will double it.. you'll get +10 REP!

29.gif