31.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-28-2016, 03:08 AM
RE: [HOT] Why you are NOT making any money and HOW to start making some serious cash
(01-27-2016 07:23 AM)deepxxx Wrote:  
(01-27-2016 06:47 AM)atifs2010 Wrote:  Deepxx... Thank you so much for this thread. It was a great effort from you. Can you please give a personalized training to me... I'm really inspired from you..

Yes I can but you have to earn my respect first.

I won't charge you any money, you'll pay with your time and effort.

I'll give you a few simple tests and if you complete them on time, I will help you make some serious cash in 2016.

Test #1:
- Create a new Fiverr account
- Fill out the profile
- Create one gig (you can sell whatever you want)
- You have 12 hours starting when I post this reply

Go...

Don't contact me using private messages.

Respond through this thread only.

Good luck!

Too late my friend!

I am afraid I can't help you.

Good luck
01-28-2016, 07:14 AM
RE: [HOT] Why you are NOT making any money and HOW to start making some serious cash
Hi Deepxxx, First of all, thank you so much for offering me your free coaching. I'm really grateful to you. And sorry, I am late, I actually missed your message. I would request you to please give me a last chance. I'll try to do all my tasks on time now.
I have created a new Fiverr account, my user name is Professionals_ and set up a Gig to sell Wordpress Installation service.
Kindly give me next instructions... I'm willing to do whatever you say on time.... :-)
01-28-2016, 08:02 AM
P.S. Can I put the link of GIG here, if you think it is Ok.
And sorry for my English, as English is not my first language. I hope you understand.
Thank you :-)
01-28-2016, 09:49 AM
Hi deepxxx... thank you!!!
everything you write is really true...
but the truth ... only understand a few!!!
Thanks 59handshake
01-28-2016, 11:14 AM
(01-28-2016 07:14 AM)atifs2010 Wrote:  Hi Deepxxx, First of all, thank you so much for offering me your free coaching. I'm really grateful to you. And sorry, I am late, I actually missed your message. I would request you to please give me a last chance. I'll try to do all my tasks on time now.
I have created a new Fiverr account, my user name is Professionals_ and set up a Gig to sell Wordpress Installation service.
Kindly give me next instructions... I'm willing to do whatever you say on time.... :-)

Alright, you got one more chance:

Task #1a:
- Download the Explaindo software - can be found on forum
- Create 3 new gigs selling video production services. (Explainer, whiteboard, characters?
- Create a video for each Gig
- I don't care how
- You have 24 hours

Go...

Good luck!
21.gif
01-28-2016, 11:20 AM
(01-28-2016 08:02 AM)atifs2010 Wrote:  P.S. Can I put the link of GIG here, if you think it is Ok.
And sorry for my English, as English is not my first language. I hope you understand.
Thank you :-)

Yes, showcase your Fiverr profile link and everything you'll be working on.

Let everybody see how you're making money.
01-29-2016, 02:41 AM
(01-28-2016 11:14 AM)deepxxx Wrote:  
(01-28-2016 07:14 AM)atifs2010 Wrote:  Hi Deepxxx, First of all, thank you so much for offering me your free coaching. I'm really grateful to you. And sorry, I am late, I actually missed your message. I would request you to please give me a last chance. I'll try to do all my tasks on time now.

Task #1a:
- Create 3 new gigs selling video production services. (Explainer, whiteboard, characters?
- I don't care how
- You have 24 hours

Go...

Good luck!

Hi Deepxxx, thanks bro. Well, I have downloaded the Explaindio software, this is new to me, I really don't know anything about it. I don't know how to create a video through this software. I'm trying to find tutorials on how to create a video through it. It may take some time. Please give me more time, so that I can learn something about this software and then I may create videos about my GIGs.
01-29-2016, 02:59 AM
(01-29-2016 02:41 AM)atifs2010 Wrote:  
(01-28-2016 11:14 AM)deepxxx Wrote:  

Task #1a:
- I don't care how
- You have 24 hours

Go...

Good luck!

Hi Deepxxx, thanks bro. Well, I have downloaded the Explaindio software, this is new to me, I really don't know anything about it. I don't know how to create a video through this software. I'm trying to find tutorials on how to create a video through it. It may take some time. Please give me more time, so that I can learn something about this software and then I may create videos about my GIGs.

It's not that hard. Just check out what other people are doing and to the same thing in your own unique way - What other people are doing?

Search Fiverr for "explainer videos" or "whiteboard animation" and find 3 gigs that you could also offer.

Time is money baby.

Put a link to your profile here and create at least one gig in the next 24 hours.

No excuses, if you fail to do that, you're on your own again.

Go...

Good luck!
01-29-2016, 05:01 AM
i would join ur forum deepxxx :)
01-29-2016, 05:16 AM
(01-29-2016 05:01 AM)donutmad Wrote:  i would join ur forum deepxxx :)

I'll write that down somewhere ;)
40.gif

47.gif