66.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-25-2016, 12:50 PM (This post was last modified: 11-28-2016 12:36 AM by deepxxx.)
[HOT] Why you are NOT making any money and HOW to start making some serious cash
Please apologize for my grammar mistakes. Let's go...

[GET] NEW 2016 UNDERGROUND CPA BLUEPRINT - MADE $5876 IN 17 HOURS. WORTH $1997 [GET] - Free for you so you can leave it to rot on you desktop.

Download link - 35mb

What's wrong? The link is not working?

Of course it's not working. I am not going to give it to you. Why not?... because NO ONE GAVE ME A JOB! As a matter of fact, nobody ever gave their working money-making method to anybody.

You think I am r3tarded? Why would I sacrifice my little secret that makes me and my family happy. I always want to have more money than you because I am an egoistic b@stard and you are nobody to me. The only way I'm giving it is if you pay me a bunch off money out of your small pocket once I squeeze every single dollar out and it stops working.

Now when you know that I'm a bad person, you can stop reading this thread and go watch some Frank Kern yoga sessions on YouTube.

On the other side, if you stay and read it to the end, I will show how you can earn a $1000 in the next 24 hours.

Since my ego is big as hell, I must take ego steroids from time to time. How? Well I am going to tell you how successful and smart I am so it makes you feel bad and it makes me better than you.

Why I am even writing this you ask? Well, I would rather spend my time doing this shit than go and do something useful that will bring me some money. You know that feeling when you earn a few hundreds and you stop working until you hit the bottom again? That's called procrastination and it's you worst enemy.

As Bill Gates said "Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose." - There is more working methods in this quote than in any WSO out there. You don't believe me? Just keep reading...

Right now I have like 10 tasks on my to-do list which should have been completed like two days ago. Instead of cleaning up that list I am wasting my time trying to explain something to you that you probably won't understand or remember in a few hours.

You must be thinking something like "man stop F****** trash talking and tell us what's this all about..."

There was a recent THREAD in the VIP section of this forum called - How Much You Made in 2015?

For those who don't have access to this part of forum, don't worry, you are not missing on anything. Most of the members who replied didn't earn anything and those who did earn are mostly still in the $$$ bracket. Respect to those who did earn money, I am not calling out anybody or trying to make fun of anyone. There are also a few guys who stated 6 figure earnings but who knows... Nobody talks about expenses and shit like that.

What I am trying to say is that I was not aware of this. I never thought that I was actually doing good and this "good" was still bad for me. I always got distracted by fancy badges on profiles and reputation count, thinking that these guys must be killing it. When I say killing it, I mean they can afford living in an elite and expensive part of the world, paying the bills and making most of this life.

Maybe it would be better to get a 9-5 job? This whole making money online thing is a joke? People will starve to death? That's what my brain was thinking about.

If you ever get in this conversation with your brain, please know that's stress talking to you and that you shouldn't listen to yourself.Mad Slap

Don't you quit on me my friend! If you ever stop trying, you will get stuck in the system and die!

[Image: CPgy2LLWEAYcaM0.jpg]

[Image: BozNvpnIcAEVlNR.jpg]

[Image: Bt33vfeIgAAQov2.jpg]

After that, I click on the small "View New Posts" link on the upper-left corner and I find
this:

[Image: ftnsCdX.png]

All I see here is GET, GET, REQ, GET, GET, BLUEPRINT, GOLD, GET, BLUEPRINT, GET, GET, GET, REQ, REQ...

I was like NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Must...do...something...Hitface

Most of this shit is wasting your time and money while not providing any solid information on why you're really not making any money and how you can change that. Do you actually know how easy it is to earn money with these in-and-out products, wso's, blueprints, xXx? - you can call them how ever you want.

You don't? Of course you don't, because you never sat down and invested some time and effort trying to launch or release something. Just a $7 tag PDF file containing something useful from your past experience. It's a product, a launch, by you! Imagine watching the stats after your launch, how cool would that be?

What if you would sell 300-400 copies? Would that be a good number for you?Happydance

What if you don't sell a single copy? The experience you would get from this small project has great value, even if you fail. This cannot be compared with any course, guide or eBook on the internet.

I am not saying stop reading but in order to make some money, you will have to work your ass. Take the knowledge from your readings and implement it in your own ideas, DON'T JUST COPY, YOU WILL FAIL!

[Image: Bp39zN1IEAAuDlW.jpg]

Ok now I'm staring to feel like I'm losing my point here. I had to make a quick talk with a girl on Viber which made me lose my ability to write this shit. Not sure what was I trying to achieve with this thread and from where was that energy coming from. But who cares, I'll still finish it and maybe somebody pulls something out of this.

MAKING MONEY PART:

Just like in any business, to make money online you need three or four things:
- Something that you are selling (product or service)
- A place where you demonstrate that product or service (website, YouTube, email)
- Working way to receive a payment (PayPal, Stripe, Affiliate company)
- Way to reach people who are interested in what you are offering (Targeted visitors)

Only when.... 1. You find something worth selling 2. Make a website with a working payment method 3. Bring people who might be interested in buying. Only then you'll be able to make a sale or conversion. It's pretty logical if you think again. If you don't close this circle, you can't make any money. Even if people would like to pay you for nothing, they can't because you don't have a working way to receive the money.

My advice is to start with a service because it's much faster and easier to get started. We all learnt a lot of skills over time and now it's time to put those skills in use. Make a website, create an Adwords campaign, manage Fan pages, do some local SEO, run FB's Ads... these are all services that you can sell to someone.

I can't tell you what to sell, that's on you to decide. I will tell what you need to know before you start selling anything.

When you're trying to figure out what to sell, don't think about what YOU would pay for and start thinking what other people need. You need to find them, they don't need you.

Find a niche or target audience. Make sure they have money... let's take restaurants for example (stupid example). Why? Because if you send an email to some restaurant, you will never get to the decision making person. There will always be some middleman like secretary or assistant reading your offer who can't authorize the payment. You need someone who is a one-man-show, someone who is grinding and making money but needs some help online. Let's say small local business or real estate agents. Getting closer? I don't know, just try a bunch of this things until you find YOUR NICHE. See how I made this bold statement? YOUR NICHE

I did that in purpose because when this happens to you, you'll remember me. Just a pleasant feeling of comfort and success. When you find YOUR NICHE, you'll start seeing such results:Happydance

[Image: 8cGeHEp.jpg]

From this point on I didn't have any energy to write and didn't enjoy my own thread anymore.

You've found a niche, what now?

Now you figure out what you're going to sell to these cash cows. Remember, you're not picking the product/service before figuring out your niche.

If you picked the right people and came with a great trendy service, you just need to personalize the offer. If you're reaching out to dentists, make everything about dentists. Website example is dentist website demo, email subject is "Websites for Dentists in London - NEW APPOINTMENT FUNCTION", Facebook Ads is calling out dentist "Attention Dentists!" etc.

From this point, it just gets easier, better and more exciting. You just need to open the store and bring in the customers. Don't get lazy, making a proper landing page can take hours, even days... just don't stop.

How to make a $1000 in the next 24 hours?

- Think of a creative service to offer
- Buy a relevant domain
- Create an awesome website with PayPal purchase link
- Optimize your website and explain everything. Give a bonus, be honest, set a nice price...
- Create a MailChimp account
- Find 2k targeted emails from local listings or google maps (How to find emails)
- Clean the emails
- Create a killer email
- Send your campaign. Mailchimp allows you to send up to 2k emails for free.
- Go to sleep
- Wake up and checkout your PayPal

Is this legal? No it's not! I'm not educated in this field and I don't know what I am talking about so you should not listen to anything I just said.

01-25-2016, 01:20 PM
RE: NEW 2016 UNDERGROUND CPA BLUEPRINT - 2 ORDERS EVERY MINUTE
Oh yes, I forgot! Sorry for the click-baiting part :P
01-25-2016, 02:08 PM
why cant i download ?
01-25-2016, 02:25 PM
Is there something to download or not?

✨ OPEN A NEW ETSY SHOP WITH THIS FREE 40 LISTINGS
FOR 4 MONTH! https://etsy.me/3MVv7ZI
01-25-2016, 02:39 PM (This post was last modified: 01-25-2016 02:40 PM by DrunkenPanda.)
(01-25-2016 02:08 PM)toby5 Wrote:  why cant i download ?

Mad Slap STOP THIS S***.. Take time to read when someone posts...

(01-25-2016 02:25 PM)berlinerin Wrote:  Is there something to download or not?
66.gif
01-25-2016, 07:17 PM
Not working... Just kidding...

This isn't unknown method but surely it work and it will in future just need to give little twist...

Thanks for share max reps added and keep us updated..
01-26-2016, 12:27 AM
Thanks deepxxx
Very inspiring
You open my eyes now :-) :-) :-)
01-26-2016, 01:15 AM
RE: [HOT] Why you are NOT making any money and HOW to start making some serious cash
(01-25-2016 02:08 PM)toby5 Wrote:  why cant i download ?
(01-25-2016 02:25 PM)berlinerin Wrote:  Is there something to download or not?

You two are the reason why I made this thread. Thank you for making me remember!
01-26-2016, 01:17 AM
RE: [HOT] Why you are NOT making any money and HOW to start making some serious cash
(01-25-2016 07:17 PM)NOMORE Wrote:  Not working... Just kidding...

This isn't unknown method but surely it work and it will in future just need to give little twist...

Thanks for share max reps added and keep us updated..

I didn't see that max rep from you?
Hitface
01-26-2016, 01:57 AM
Genius, You just made it all worthwhile to read. This can never be saturated.
thank you so much
Thanks
9.gif

13.gif