63.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-06-2015, 01:34 PM
[HOT GET] Brian Tracy How To Write And Become A Published Author 97 MP3 4 FLV 1 PDF
[Image: Sales%20Page.jpeg]

Finally! A PROVEN Step-by-Step System for Taking What You Already Know, Using Skills You Already Possess, to Write a Book and Get it Published.
Play
Current Time 0:03
/
Duration Time 5:39
Loaded: 0%Progress: 0%0:03
Fullscreen
00:00
Mute
Get Your Message Out There and Launch a New, Fantastic Career as an Expert in Your Field!
As the world’s premier Success Expert and best-selling author of more than 65 books, I’m sharing the exact same step-by-step process I have used to write and publish books in dozens of languages in dozens of countries.

Dear Soon-To-Be-Author,

Let me start by telling you this: you CAN learn how to write a book.

Inside of you, there lies the ability to write — and have published — a book on a subject that’s important to you.

Now, you may be thinking:

I can’t write! I know quite a bit about my field, but I certainly couldn’t write an entire book about it.
I don’t have time to sit down and write a book. Doesn’t it take years?
Even if I could write an entire book, how would I ever break into the cutthroat world of agents and publishers?
Sure, I’ve fantasized about writing a book, but I’m not sure I really know enough to write something people will actually pay to buy.
First of all, put that voice of doubt to rest.

All of those thoughts have crossed my mind at some point., too. But I’m here to tell you that you CAN do this.

It’s not your fault you haven’t discovered your writing ability, or given yourself the time to explore it. In today’s fast-paced world, you’re running from activity to activity, busy from dawn until well after dark. If you don’t do it all the time, writing seems daunting, mysterious, and most of all, difficult. You may be afraid of ridicule, or simply of the unknown.

Recent research by a group of book publishers and educators revealed 85% of people have “dreamt of writing a book.”

Yet, for most people, a dream is all it will ever amount to.

The number one reason: fear.

For a moment, strip away all that fear and consider this: you know there’s a story inside of you, just dying to come out.

The good news is that writing is a learned skill. And once you put in place practices, techniques and strategies for writing, you can develop a system for turning your newfound skill into a valuable, readable, publishable book. The result: sustainable income over time — and more importantly, your message reaches (and helps) more people than ever.

Add to Cart

Hear what people are saying:
So what’s the system, and who can teach it to you?
Before I get into the details, let me tell you a little bit more about myself so you know where I’m coming from and how I can be the one to teach you.

I’m Brian Tracy, world-renowned Success Expert and best-selling author. As I mentioned before, I’ve published more than 65 books, in more than 42 languages, in more than 60 countries.

Of course, I had to start somewhere. I did NOT start, however, with a best-selling author to guide me.

When I was in my 20s, I fantasized about writing a book (haven’t we all, at some point?). But I was terrified at the prospect of actually doing it.

But behind that fear, I knew there must be an answer. I was a high school dropout with myriad experience to share.

I began my quest by reading every book I could get my hands on. I distilled the information I learned from different authors and formulated a plan. Within a year, I was smoothing off the edges of my first manuscript — which I quickly shipped off to publishers.

I was surprised and disappointed to receive rejection after rejection.

But, I developed resilience. I knew with a little polishing and grooming, my book would sell. So I didn’t give up.

Two decades later, in the late 80s, I had become a world-renowned professional speaker — and I still am. I’ve spoken to millions of people about personal and sales success.

A publisher approached me and asked me if I’d write a book about those topics.

So I became an avid reader. I devoured every book I could find about writing. I sat down and wrote what some people say is the finest book on selling. It sold millions of copies — and created tons of success stories in the lives of people who read it.

I learned everything I’m about to share with you the hard way. But more importantly, you don’t have to jump through all the hoops I did when I was starting out.

Fast forward to today. I’ve continued to write and publish books that change people’s lives. I regularly write and publish 4 books per year. In fact, one year I published 7 books.

You may be wondering how I can possibly write that many books each year, and secondly, how I can get them all published?

“Brian, after taking your writing and publishing training course in 2010, I wrote my first book and just learned that my 2nd book is projected to hit #1 on the New York Times Best Seller list on the August 20th, 2012! I'm getting booked for Kelly Live, the View, The Talk, plus more! If that doesn't validate what you teach 1st time authors, than I don't know what does!”

-Chalene Johnson, Diet and Fitness Expert

The fact is, I’ve got the process of writing and publishing down to a science. .

And now I’m sharing my system with you.

Add to Cart

Introducing my “How to Write a Book and Become a Published Author” virtual training course.

During this course, you learn the very same steps I use, over and over, to plan, write, edit, market and publish every book I complete.

Here’s the thing: writing a book is like cooking.

When you cook, you begin with a recipe. If you follow that recipe every time you cook that particular dish, your results are the same.

I’m giving you my recipe for book-writing — and if you follow it, you experience results similar to mine.

Here’s a taste of what you learn in my “How to Write a Book and Become a Published Author” online course:

Stage 1: Planning Your Book
This sounds simple, right? You are an expert in a specific field. You know quite a bit about a specific topic. So write about what you know, right? Not so fast. If you don’t get this part right, your book lacks direction and focus. You'll start by learning my simple system for choosing a winning topic EVERY time.

You also learn:

Who to think about when you select your topic (and it’s not yourself)
How to ensure you choose a target market with profit potential — which makes your book more desirable to publishers
Why you MUST get OFF the computer when you create your book outline
The FIRST thing to do when you’re deciding on a topic for your book
How to ensure your book stands out from others on similar topics so publishers want to publish it — and readers want to buy it
And more
Stage 2: Writing the Book
When you follow my methodology for writing a book, it comes together unbelievably quickly. I’ve had students who worked on their books for years before learning from me — and then finishing their books in 90 days or less. During this stage, you learn the skills and techniques necessary for getting your manuscript written, start to finish.

You also learn:

What to do before you even start writing: this will streamline the writing process so you get through it faster than you thought possible
A process for getting your book written — without actually writing it
Strategies for organizing your book into chapters — and your chapters into palatable sections
How to make your words jump off the page so readers want to devour them
Exactly how to become an expert in your field, even if you don’t know anything about your subject
And more
Stage 3: Editing and Organizing
You thought writing was tough… editing and polishing can prove even more challenging than the actual writing. This is where you — and the helpers you enlist — organize your book into a specific, effective order so it becomes a polished masterpiece.

You also learn:

An important tip — that has nothing to do with writing — for being more alert, creative and fluent
How to create a schedule for editing your book so you get it done as quickly as possible
The several stages of editing, and the role each one plays in turning your rough work into a detailed work of art (miss one and you'll make the editing process much more painful than it has to be)
How to save yourself tons of aggravation by finding the RIGHT editor (so you won't waste time and money on a bad one)
My 10-step Plan for successful book creation
And more
Stage 4: Marketing and Publishing
You’ve finally finished your book — now what? Navigating the unknown territory in the Land of Agents and Publishers can be very intimidating — but here, you learn exactly what to do to hook an agent and get a publisher. Again, when you follow my recipe, you get results.

You also learn:

How to promote your book for maximum profits
What you can do to turn your book into a license to print money (really! Why sell it once when you can earn profits from it again and again?)
The single reason why you can be rich … even when most authors are broke and starving
How to use the secret large companies use every day to stand out from the crowd and be remembered
The 4 keys to marketing strategy, and the 7 ingredients in my marketing mix
How to negotiate your best deal — including e-book rights, digital rights, and audio and video rights
And more
In short, you’re getting EVERY single step of the exact same process I use to write and publish every single book I complete.

This course was very complete. It was also laid out in a very simple way that was easy to follow. More than anything, I do not believe I would be able to write a book without taking the class.

-Sean Castorina

Add to Cart

First of all, you should know I’m completely dedicated to your success in becoming a published author. If you’re one of the 85% of all people who dream of writing a book, then I want to help you.

That being said, here’s how we do it, together:
4 weekly webinar sessions that you can watch from anywhere with internet access. Your first webinar is available immediately and consequent webinars are released weekly!
Post-course 30 day accountability follow-up—to make sure you're on track to meet your deadlines so you'll have a written and publisher ready book within 90 days!
Complete recordings of every training session
A complete, hard copy, 128-page workbook on how to write a book and become a published author
Copies of my book proposals — actual proposals that have won me publishing contracts, including the cover letter, outline, synopsis — everything you need to write your own winning book proposal

DOWNLOAD

https://mega.co.nz/#!u0oVhbYZ!AOwUqQC5sc...fwBcr8SwJ0
https://mega.co.nz/#!6hRmBAQB!AGJF9ADvcv...DPbknLiN5w
https://mega.co.nz/#!HspAgDaC!AH1dngDoZE...KJwEKtamCs
04-06-2015, 05:02 PM
RE: [HOT GET] Brian Tracy How To Write And Become A Published Author 97 MP3 4 FLV 1 PDF
Good share. Many thanks +Rep
04-08-2015, 11:43 AM
RE: [HOT GET] Brian Tracy How To Write And Become A Published Author 97 MP3 4 FLV 1 PDF
Thank you very much. Reps added
04-19-2015, 10:45 PM
Thanks, you and rep ++

50.gif
Free counters!