30.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-30-2016, 05:04 PM (This post was last modified: 04-20-2017 10:34 AM by kamru.)
[HONEST REVIEWS ]X3 Host / x3host.com the "UNLIMITED" host STAY AWAY!
Already asked Lala as to why my comments, and other's comments were gone. It so happens that any BSO OP can delete any comment on his own post, so let's talk about x3host.com here! Reviews away.

*I am not a client of Combozo/x3Host, so I cannot say anything about his servers BUT the reason why I'm targeting him is that he lied about being the same person that runs another web hosting "company" called Combozo, even after countless evidences thrown towards him. Pure dishonesty there. Mad Slap

[Image: MWSDHDq.png]
[Image: k9UR8M1.png]
[Image: 1pH5agl.png]
12-31-2016, 12:12 AM
RE: Let's talk about X3 Host!
Thank you for your post and screenshots about x3 hosting. And I was thinking about doing business with them. Shameful and very deceiving to all of us here in BBHF! THEY SHOULD BE BANNED FOR LIFE!!!
01-01-2017, 01:48 AM
Ups. I did it again. This is only one of the proof and copy's I have how annoying they can be and how they was avoiding my questions in order not to give the refund.
This is pure blackmail from their side.

http://www.awesomescreenshot.com/showIma...id=1981159
01-01-2017, 01:55 AM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2017 03:26 AM by MUZIK.)
Let me see if they can delete this one now. Hitface
01-02-2017, 02:32 PM
Great thank's for posting this kamru, I was going to be starting a similar thread myself. I'll be back later to post my experiences and evidence of their scamming later, as it will be a very long post and it's already 4:30am here.

But for anyone checking in my advice is to stay clear of x3Host and FreeBlackHat unless you want to be ripped off.
19.gif
01-07-2017, 12:27 PM
Muzik has got a full refund and the nexus too,

I've sent off an email to @MUZIK also @The Nexus,

@The Nexus

I've sent you a prof before for the refund !

We don't scam Omni potens has locked the post many times but he removed the lock after sending a full refunds,

we have many great reviews from bbhf members here,

https://www.x3host.com/reviews/

The Nexus,

Were have a problem with his local internet because of combining two internet lines that's why he couldn't login to our cpanel servers !

Imagine we have provided him 3 accounts in the 3 locations but he failed to login to cpanel and he is complaining about our services ! But it's ok if he want to give more bad reviews because of his own problems !

Also The Muzik, Don't have any idea about how CSF is working, He was registered for a client the get blocked because of logging more than 5 times with wrong passwords to whm and cpanel that's why his ips got blocked we worked with him many times but finally he requested the refund and we have sent it !

I don't know why you can complain about our services if you can't manage your web hosting !

Just google the problems listed above and you will find what i see it's right.
01-07-2017, 09:25 PM
No no.
Don't tell me that your CSF blocked uptime robot and I know my passwords to login into my hosting account or website wp-admin.
What I had problems is your server was 8 hours down and uptime robot shows this.There was no login error from my end because I save my login info and after you stated it's your CSF I tried to log in from my client's computer via TeamViewer and no luck. THEN AFTER THIS I CHECKED WITH UPTIME ROBOT and YOUR server was down.
And I can provide proof of this. Just don't make me do it and don't deny the truth.
As for the refund, nothing came up from your pocket as I received it directly from PayPal with opening the dispute and then CLAIM Instructed by YOU.
Please don't deny it because I have all the screenshots and proofs.
01-08-2017, 02:54 AM
(01-07-2017 12:27 PM)FreeBlackHat Wrote:  Muzik has got a full refund and the nexus too,

No I haven't

(01-07-2017 12:27 PM)FreeBlackHat Wrote:  @The Nexus

I've sent you a prof before for the refund !

A photo of an email you faked using inspect element does not count as proof. You have history of doing that on other forums as well.

(01-07-2017 12:27 PM)FreeBlackHat Wrote:  The Nexus,

Were have a problem with his local internet because of combining two internet lines that's why he couldn't login to our cpanel servers !

Imagine we have provided him 3 accounts in the 3 locations but he failed to login to cpanel and he is complaining about our services ! But it's ok if he want to give more bad reviews because of his own problems !

I have hosting accounts with dozens of providers and none of those posed the issues that I faced with your "service".

It seems to be standard practice for you to blame the customer when anything goes wrong with your "service".

Once I have a spare hour or two I will write up the full findings into this guys shady practices.
01-08-2017, 11:49 AM
Anyone running a respectable business would not need to post something like this:

[Image: BKhmxwV.png]
01-10-2017, 05:04 AM
Why I can't post an image here? As I preview the post image is gone... And I have lot's proof images to post. Even the blackmail and conversation screenshots from their conversations with me.
Or should I wait until it's approved???
52.gif

53.gif