51.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-22-2013, 04:37 AM
[HELP] The BestSpinner? Chimp Rewriter? Spin Writer?
Hello guys,

I'm planning to buy a subscription or if in luck a software that will help me in my article rewriting task. Could you help me decide which one I would choose?

Thanks in advance...
07-23-2013, 03:19 AM
RE:
The best spinner is the best.
07-24-2013, 11:24 PM
RE:
Another vote for The Best Spinner. TBS was the first (at least the first spinning software that actually made it). I am sure there were some other spinning programs made before TBS, however they sucked and didn't know how to do marketing, so they probably only got 10 sales and gave up lmao..

TBS has been around longer than any other software of it's kind. They have made it really good at spinning. The auto spinning can generate some nice articles, when you have the settings cranked up to produce more "human" like articles. You want it to be able to be read! If it looks like a drunk Indian guy wrote your article, then it won't do very well.. Yes, a crap spun article posted on tons of sites using SENuke, will still help your main site rank and give you backlinks... However, imo, the best reason to use SENuke is for the front-end traffic. Some of your submissions will actually rank decent (some can get 1st page)... So you want it to be readable so the visitors who do see the posts, actually go to your website! If it isn't readable, they will close the page...

When using "human" readable content -vs- crappy spun, non readable content... the human readable content gives me 2x-5x more traffic! So that content does get seen, read, and visited by real people! If it is crap, they will not make their way to your website! So kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Submit good readable content so you get traffic from those submissions, and you get backlinks from them, which help your main site rank better.

TBS is $77 a year, you can't beat that! Many have tried to copy TBS, and they have all failed.

Go with The Best Spinner. No other spinning software is even an option!
07-25-2013, 12:02 AM
RE:
the best spinner. I've using it for 2+ years. you can buy it for $47 a year via affiliate link. you can search around or pm me if you're lazy Cool
07-25-2013, 12:06 AM (This post was last modified: 07-25-2013 12:28 AM by stridingcloud.)
RE:
duplicate post .......................
43.gif

14.gif