6.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-11-2012, 12:56 AM
[HELP]Some email marketing questions
Hi,
So, I have one VPS with 15 IPs rotating.
I got a new domain. Because the domain is new i got in some blacklists but they say that it will be automatically removed after a few days. Ok.

I have Interspire installed on my VPS, and SPF/DKIM/rDNS and all that crap as well.
I always get 10/10 on this site: mail-tester.com (It checks the email content.)

I can always achieve gmail inbox, but my emails not even get into Hotmail's spam box...

I get this bounce:

cat 1352441861.H911314P23354.server.xxxxxxxx.com Return-path: <> Envelope-to: bounce@xxxxxxxxxx.com Delivery-date: Fri, 09 Nov 2012 09:17:41 +0300 X-Failed-Recipients: fhister@hotmail.com Auto-Submitted: auto-replied From: Mail Delivery System <Mailer-Daemon@server.xxxxxxx.com> To: bounce@xxxxxxxxx.com Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender Message-Id: <E1TWhuP-00064c-SY@server.xxxxxxxxxx.com> Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2012 09:17:41 +0300
This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.
A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:
fhister@hotmail.com SMTP error from remote mail server after MAIL FROM:<bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx.com> SIZE=331547: host mx3.hotmail.com [65.55.37.120]: 550 SC-001 (COL0-MC4-F39) Unfortunately, messages from 63.xxx.xx.xxx weren't sent. Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block list. You can also refer your provider to http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#err

The 15 IPs aren't listed in any blacklist (only the ~your domain is too new~ ones). But they are listed on Hotmail's own list. I just got them but my host won't change them as IPs are scarce today. What should I do???

My IPs reputation are listed as neutral on SendersBase website.

Also, I just started on this business. I'm not even spamming affiliate links or clickbanks. I have a webdesign agency and we make the emails for our clients, then we email them. They pay us for doing that an extra fee in their monthly fee.

I have about 100k emails but it should be around 50k after eMail Verifier scan.

What are the best modules/addons for Interspire? This forum has many pros, do you have any advice?? I'm not invading you market since I do email marketing only for my clients and they all are from Brazil...

Thanks..

59.gif