62.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-05-2013, 09:28 AM
[HELP] Promoting AdscendMedia Offers via NeoBux
Hi

I would like to know what people here thinks about the idea of promoting an extremely easy-no brainer's adscendMedia offer via NeoBux as an advertiser. For those who doesn't know what NeoBux is its a site where users gets paid a penny (or less depending on ad duration) to see an advertisement.

I am thinking of promoting a email/zip offer there, since basically an email offer converts after the user submits their email address on a form, and that's it.

What's everyone's take on this method, this is going to cost me over $30 USD for like 20,000 impressions/users and an email/zip offer converts at $1.20 per user, I hardly cannot see making less than $100 with this idea.

Will I have any problems with Adscend if I implemet this idea?

Users will not be paid any incentives to submit their email addresses, the only incentive they will be getting is the penny that NeoBux pays then to watch the ad, not for what they decide to do after they watch the ad, if they want to partake on the offer, they will do so because they are genuinely interested.

So... Is this a good idea? Has anyone here tried this method before? and if so, what was your success rate, did you broke even on your ad cost? did you lost money? did you turn a profit?

Thanks
02-10-2013, 02:49 AM
RE:
Never tried it but seems like a good way to make some money for cheap. I would just run it by your affiliate manager at the network just to make sure everything is on the up and up. If you do try it out post back here what your success rate is. Good luck.
03-22-2013, 01:02 PM
RE:
(02-10-2013 02:49 AM)jimp1173 Wrote:  Never tried it but seems like a good way to make some money for cheap. I would just run it by your affiliate manager at the network just to make sure everything is on the up and up. If you do try it out post back here what your success rate is. Good luck.
I know I took my time on this, but here were my results regarding promoting adscendmedia offers on Neobox:

It was a MONEYLOOSER!

I tried it in soooo many different ways, purchasing 10,000 even 50,000 click tests, and on a 20,000 click test I did all what I got was 2 dollars, on the 50,000 click I got about 7 dollars worth of CPA action, and the price of these PPC click are not so cheap, so its not worth it, 50,000 costs $70 so, I lost 63 on that one, call it reverse profit, if you want, lol, but I like to earn a return on my investment and this surely was not one of them.

Ways I tried:

Method 1:
create an attractive informational website and then content lock the main index.html page with a widget forcing users to complete a free survey or a free software download to access the site. My speculation was that since more than 20,000 people will be seeing this site, that this should not generate me anything less than $200 in profits, since all what people had to do is email/zip submits, or download a freeware application to gain access to this special website, and boy I was dissapointed, I did not even got $2 on this campaign in total.

Method 2: I created a SuperURL targeting all countries (Except for Indonesia as there were no ads available for that country), then I IFramed it onto my website I already had approved for NeoBux advertising so that I didn't had to wait again for their very slow site appoval process. For this campain, I wanted to monetize my exit traffic as well, for this, I used CPA Lead Exit Traffic Javascript code so that if my users left my site, at least people would get a javascript prompt asking them if they were sure that they wanted to leave, while at the same time loading a CPA Lead ad in the background (the ad was typically a Wheel of Fortule Clone Three Attempt prize).
Result of that method yielded 7 Dollars for the side of AdscendMedia, and 1.3 Dollars for CPA Lead Traffic Exit Monetization. Total was 7.3 for a 50,000 Clicks Campaign that costed me $70 dollars!! Very POOR!

I will continue doing more testing with much smaller technique until I hit the jackpot, but so far, it has been nothing but a money looser. Pay Per Click traffic seems NOT to be converting successfully!!
03-22-2013, 01:03 PM
RE:
I know I took my time on this, but here were my results regarding promoting adscendmedia offers on Neobox:

It was a MONEYLOOSER!

I tried it in soooo many different ways, purchasing 10,000 even 50,000 click tests, and on a 20,000 click test I did all what I got was 2 dollars, on the 50,000 click I got about 7 dollars worth of CPA action, and the price of these PPC click are not so cheap, so its not worth it, 50,000 costs $70 so, I lost 63 on that one, call it reverse profit, if you want, lol, but I like to earn a return on my investment and this surely was not one of them.

Ways I tried:

Method 1:
create an attractive informational website and then content lock the main index.html page with a widget forcing users to complete a free survey or a free software download to access the site. My speculation was that since more than 20,000 people will be seeing this site, that this should not generate me anything less than $200 in profits, since all what people had to do is email/zip submits, or download a freeware application to gain access to this special website, and boy I was dissapointed, I did not even got $2 on this campaign in total.

Method 2: I created a SuperURL targeting all countries (Except for Indonesia as there were no ads available for that country), then I IFramed it onto my website I already had approved for NeoBux advertising so that I didn't had to wait again for their very slow site appoval process. For this campain, I wanted to monetize my exit traffic as well, for this, I used CPA Lead Exit Traffic Javascript code so that if my users left my site, at least people would get a javascript prompt asking them if they were sure that they wanted to leave, while at the same time loading a CPA Lead ad in the background (the ad was typically a Wheel of Fortule Clone Three Attempt prize).
Result of that method yielded 7 Dollars for the side of AdscendMedia, and 1.3 Dollars for CPA Lead Traffic Exit Monetization. Total was 7.3 for a 50,000 Clicks Campaign that costed me $70 dollars!! Very POOR!

I will continue doing more testing with much smaller technique until I hit the jackpot, but so far, it has been nothing but a money looser. Pay Per Click traffic seems NOT to be converting successfully!!

23.gif