43.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-04-2018, 12:01 AM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2018 12:06 AM by zeemotech.)
[HELP NEEDED] Need Suggestion FOR MY IT COMPANY BUSINESS IN DUBAI
Hello Guyz, Hope you all are doing well, I have invested to Open NEW IT Company In DUBAI, because of the project. I was about the get after I open this company but that project is canceled. I have invested 30000$ to open this company as in Dubai it's very expensive. now am stuck with so many expenses and Bills. what to do now. am a Web developer not an expert on that. i need suggestions guyz i want to utilize my company My license. i want to earn money in Dubai its good money if you have ideas. peoples are making millions here with less investment and fewer efforts.

so guyz let me know what i can do with my IT company License how to make it RUN successfully and make money.
10-04-2018, 05:52 AM
RE: [HELP NEEDED] Need Suggestion FOR MY IT COMPANY BUSINESS IN DUBAI
Dear friend

My name is Alexandre. The reason for my contact would be to be responding to your request for help for your IT company and in case I can help you. I am a member of this forum bestblackhatforum.com for some years and I have a lot of information in the area of ​​marketing and business and I can sell to you. Currently I work with internet marketing and I have a training course in the area of ​​copywriting the best of the planet that will teach you techniques and strategies for you to use the power of writing and words for you to influence people to buy your products and services and with these techniques your company can generate customers and bulk sales in days and your company will generate millions of dollars in a few days and you will be able to solve your problems with debt. When I say generate millions of dollars in days would be in a week approximately, because the techniques of this course will allow this.
      At the moment I do not have website for sale but I am accepting paypal as payment. The price of this course would be $ 2000 but the price of it is well below what could be charged because it could be sold for $ 20,000 and would be worth much more for its content and the return you will have in your business. In case you have any doubt or suggest some form of negotiation we can talk. The course would be sent in your email and in winrar format and your content would be videos in English language. My email address is alexandre0002@outlook.com and whatzapp +55 11974539277. At the moment I live in Brazil.

Thank you
10-05-2018, 09:15 AM
Hey zeemotech,

Looks like at this time you have a shell company (for now) due to the contract that canceled. I do not know exactly what type of IT service you offer, but I would work on building a list of 50-to-100 prospects to contact that you want to work with in Dubai that can benefit from your service.
10-05-2018, 05:54 PM
Hi Zeemotech,

Already invested $30K! WOW!!!

Couple of points to note:
# If you decided to start in Dubai to avoid income taxes, then depending upon your country of tax residence, you may still need to pay taxes on income earned in Dubai (unless you satisfy a bunch of criteria).

# Since the cost of living is on the higher side, do have an exit plan in mind - if the biz does not generate leads\revenue in a time-frame financially comfortable to you, consider writing down the investment and moving of - no point in throwing good money after bad.

#
Quote:peoples are making millions here with less investment and fewer efforts.
Dig into what they are doing and evaluate whether doing something similar would be possible for you.

Best of Luck!
FFFF
10-11-2018, 12:20 AM
thanks for the best suggestions and ideas. i will work on that.
60.gif
10-11-2018, 12:21 AM
(10-05-2018 09:15 AM)herthman Wrote:  Hey zeemotech,

Looks like at this time you have a shell company (for now) due to the contract that canceled. I do not know exactly what type of IT service you offer, but I would work on building a list of 50-to-100 prospects to contact that you want to work with in Dubai that can benefit from your service.

Hello, brother, we are into web development. http://www.highrated.tech is our comp website.
[Image: c1a2ca53003f8f516131022cfd38607f-full.png]
LOVE TO GET REPS+++++
10-11-2018, 12:23 AM
I also have an idea like if you guyz can help me building leads so on each converted lead ill share 40 to 50% profit directly.

75.gif