56.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-07-2017, 12:55 PM
[HELP NEEDED] ABOUT PAYPAL FUND WITHDRAWING
Well, First thing first.
6 months ago (180+ days), one of my PayPal accounts got limited permanently.
Reason: Different IP login and transaction of big amount. Couldn't able to fix the issue, as PayPal doesn't support my country and I had no valid IDs.
So, forget past.

Yesterday the 180 days completed and got an email from PayPal:

[Image: UvSJm0w.png]

But as I can't send money to another PayPal. I only can withdraw through Bank (I Guess).
I don't have any Bank account in the account. PayPal removed that after account limited.

So, can anybody help me with the issue?
If you can help me to withdraw the fund. Let me know, please. :)

Have $432 in the account, if you can help. D; I will give you $50

PM me or Gimme Your Skype ID
04-07-2017, 04:47 PM
RE: [HELP NEEDED] ABOUT PAYPAL FUND WITHDRAWING
And you cant add the Bank Account again ? Maybe use the Bank Account from your Famaly or good friends ?
04-07-2017, 05:44 PM
Create Virtual Bank Account and Transfer to that account this may be helps you, For Virtual Bank account Check out on BSO Section.
04-09-2017, 10:00 AM
Get a Paypal prepaid Mastercard, and spend the money using that.
04-11-2017, 03:18 PM
(04-07-2017 04:47 PM)BlackHatter4Life Wrote:  And you cant add the Bank Account again ? Maybe use the Bank Account from your Famaly or good friends ?

I don't have any bank account. Once I had Payoneer's US bank account, but they removed.
My PayPal account is Phillipines. and I'm from Bangladesh.
So, I don't have any USA or Phillipines bank account. :/
68.gif
04-11-2017, 03:20 PM
(04-07-2017 05:44 PM)RealSteel Wrote:  Create Virtual Bank Account and Transfer to that account this may be helps you, For Virtual Bank account Check out on BSO Section.

How do I create VBA account?
If I even transfer the amount to VBA, how can I able to withdraw it?
Most of the VBA sellers saying that, They sell VBA only for verify PayPal account. Not for withdrawing. That's the issue. :/
04-11-2017, 03:21 PM
(04-09-2017 10:00 AM)kirstie Wrote:  Get a Paypal prepaid Mastercard, and spend the money using that.

Well, I'm not from USA. :/ and not able to get PayPal prepaid card.
I'm from Bangladesh. But my PayPal account's country is Phillipines.
I only can able to add USA / PH bank account. Which I don't have. -_-
If you can get one. :/ Help Me?
After withdrawing, I will pay more than $50.
I'm just stuck
04-11-2017, 03:58 PM
It is so easy to open a Philippine Bank Account. I assume you are living in Bangladesh and opened a Philippine PayPal account for convenience???

If you need bank details to transfer the money to, what is to stop me keeping your money.

I have 2 Philippine bank accounts but am reluctant to give you details because of the possibility of fraud.

So how can you reassure me that you are genuine and not just trying to get bank account details?
Giving is like breathing out - without it you cannot breathe in.
04-11-2017, 04:10 PM
How do you propose to use a Philippine Bank Account? Would PayPal let you withdraw direct into my Philippine Bank account? I don't think so as it is in my name. If you can add another person's bank account and transfer, I MAY be willing to help you out as I have a Philippine account. However, I would need reassurance that you are not just trying to get bank account details to defraud. I daresay that if you can transfer out you can transfer in with the same bank details??? Correct me if I am wrong.
Giving is like breathing out - without it you cannot breathe in.
04-11-2017, 06:12 PM
[Image: oBJvnCg.png]
[Image: BhsbzIU.png]

Yes, I'm from Bangladesh. I created my Paypal account with Philippines address. Because some of my country's people asked me to do so... As they are saying, Philippines account have little risk than USA account. It was my bad.. I logged in from different IP and got limited.

Idk.. I have to find some trusted guy. :/

I've nothing to do with your bank details. You can just come to TeamViewer, withdraw fund.. You pay back to my another PP account, you can take $100 from my account? you are VIP, Should I trust you? Idk yet!

Check the screenshot... There is option to add PH / USA bank account.

You can contact me through Skype: CPA.Stdnt
64.gif

76.gif